YAY!!

Options
So I went camping last weekend...ate too much, exercised too little (well, not at all actually, but I was on vacation!) So needless to say, I gained back the 5 lbs I had lost in the two weeks that I've been on this site. But YAY me! I am back down as of this morning. Back to eating right and working out. Somebody's quote says "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" SO TRUE!! I already feel so much better just knowing that even if I do slip, I can get right bakc in the right frame of mind and do what's right for my body! :bigsmile: :drinker:

Replies

• back2beingme
    Options
    So I went camping last weekend...ate too much, exercised too little (well, not at all actually, but I was on vacation!) So needless to say, I gained back the 5 lbs I had lost in the two weeks that I've been on this site. But YAY me! I am back down as of this morning. Back to eating right and working out. Somebody's quote says "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" SO TRUE!! I already feel so much better just knowing that even if I do slip, I can get right bakc in the right frame of mind and do what's right for my body! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    That's the spirit!!! :bigsmile:
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I did the exact same thing. I was camping for a week and didn't excercise and gained five pounds. I have not yet taken it off because of a bad couple of days but I am excited for you. That is great! Vacations can be such a diet killer.
  • sunshine92
    sunshine92 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Somebody's quote says "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" SO TRUE!! I already feel so much better just knowing that even if I do slip, I can get right bakc in the right frame of mind and do what's right for my body! :bigsmile: :drinker:
    yeppers! that's my quote and how i feel about it! glad it was an "inspiration" -lol-
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hey girlie!!! I bet you had a great time! Just think of this...

All the walking you did counts as calories burned.
    I know you had to kick that man into gear to work and set up things, so that counts as calories burned.
    All busy activities you did (cause I know you, and you didn't sit on your rump, I'm sure of it!) count too!
    Hauling, grabbing, yanking, chasing, running after, and entertaining tax deductions counts as calories!

So see??? You totally burned! YOU GO GIRL! Glad you had a great time too!

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!