Exercises to do at home?

Options
Hey everyone,

I'm currently doing a workout DVD at home as my exercise as I don't have enough money to go to the gym. I only manage to do about 20 mins of it as I'm really unfit since being so unactive while I was pregnant.

Is there any other exercises I can do at home that aren't to strenuous but that burn quite a few calories? The workout DVD that I'm doing at the moment it 'The Jordan Workout' It's pretty good, gets me sweating (not like that would take alot!) but I don't think it burns much calories. It has a 10 min warm up but then a 15 minute cardio pulsator.

Also when logging my exericse in to MFP I put the 10 min warm up under 'low impact cardio' and the 15 min pulsator under 'general cardio' is this the right catogory to put it in?

Thank you

Replies

• joanneeee
    joanneeee Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    jillian michaels workout dvds are the best
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    My mom just got the zumba dvd and loves it (not sure if you like dancing though)! I am on a pretty tight budget myself, but managed to buy a "gazelle" from target for only a little over $100. It's a really good cardio workout and I burn about 240 cals in 30 mins!
  • BrownSkinBeauty1990
    BrownSkinBeauty1990 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank you :smile:
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    womenshealth.com , check it out.... lots of free workouts that only require body weight and commitment.