Collar Bones...

Options

Replies

• Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    When I lost 36 pounds last year (before I gained it all back *whoops* that's another post altogether), I was obsessed with my collarbones when they "showed up". I would be sitting at my computer tapping them. They make a neat little thumping noise when you tap them right, and it was so NEAT to have bones I could see like that! LOL!

I just spent the past couple of minutes tapping mine!....You're right!!

Oh and you can totally lose it again! :flowerforyou:
  • jaimewilliams
    Options
    I remember when I first could see mine in my weight loss journey. I hadn't been able to see mine since I was a child because of my thryoid problem and my neck area being so big from that. I about cried the first time I looked in the mirror and could see them and for my neck to actual look small :smile: Keep up the great work!!
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh, collar bones, how I love thee. Sigh. One day, soon!! :)
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Yup they are one of my favorite body parts now. I used to not really see them and now they are pronounced and I am starting to have some awesome shoulders to go along with them...
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    yes the collar bones...oh how we love thee!!! i thought i saw a glimpse yesterday but i think it was a figment of my imagination..boohoo....:sad:
  • delilah514
    delilah514 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I can feel them, but they aren't as defined yet as I would like them....why are they so important to us ladies? Hmmm...:wink:

I will get there!! :blushing:

So funny you bring this up. Just yesterday I was looking at myself in the mirror & thinking wow my collar bones...where did you come from? Oh how I missed you.

:laugh:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    My collar bones and my hip bones both stick out too far already.

I can't imagine how they'll look when I'm thin.
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    i find myself running my hand along my collar bone a lot just because i can actually feel it! OH and my shins too!

LOL, me too...doesn't take much to make us happy, does it?

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • pj_writer
    pj_writer Posts: 107 Member
    Options

I will be the first to admit that the outline of collar bones on a woman can be sexy but I told her not to worry I have never once heard one of my friends say, "Hey did you see the clavicles on that girl?" :love:

I love it! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    hey who knew i had collar bones mine have finally started to come out to play lol
  • gailygail99
    Options

I will be the first to admit that the outline of collar bones on a woman can be sexy but I told her not to worry I have never once heard one of my friends say, "Hey did you see the clavicles on that girl?" :love:

I love it! :laugh: :laugh:

i actually thought it was quite funny too, and i wrote this post! ha ha!! :laugh:
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I dont like being able to feel and see mine lol I dont know why but it bugs me lol
    lol!
    mine freak me out sometimes. Like, I'll be doing something, then ill space out and touch my necklace or something, and feel some wierd bulge and im like WTF was that?! Then they get brought to my attention and i thump them. -__-
  • meggiemaye
    meggiemaye Posts: 117
    Options
    I can feel them, but they aren't as defined yet as I would like them....why are they so important to us ladies? Hmmm...:wink:

I am with you! There is just so sexy about having some definition there...it's a real confidence-booster! I know I'll get back there soon. Good luck to all of you wonderful ladies!! :happy:
  • gailygail99
    Options

I am with you! There is just so sexy about having some definition there...it's a real confidence-booster! I know I'll get back there soon. Good luck to all of you wonderful ladies!! :happy:

good luck to you too!! once we all have our collar bones we should post pics on our profiles! lol :wink:
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    I remember the first time I could feel my clavicle. I tap it when I'm bored every now and then ever since then.
  • redbirdsings
    redbirdsings Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    because they are hot! i love them. can't wait to see more of them :)
    great job!
  • ChristinaMarie85
    ChristinaMarie85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I saw mine last night for the first time in what seems like forever! lol Congrats, keep it up! :bigsmile:
  • haylayne81
    Options
    I am a fan of the defined collar bone. It's sexy! Mine are becoming more prominent too! Great job everyone! :wink:
  • gailygail99
    Options
    collar bones are hot...enough said...:love:
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I was glad to see this post ... because that was one of the first things I noticed. Yea, the jaw bone is nice and all but the collar bones are such a highly visible thing in a lot of women's fashion. And I do find that I spend time rubbing them like a worry stone.

(in the interest of full disclosure, I also spent several minutes in bed this morning fondling my hip bone that pokes out now when my tummy pooch shifts to the other side. So that's fun too.)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!