Levedi
Levedi Posts: 290 Member
What are your favorites and why?

Replies

• cem789
    cem789 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    nike + GPS

it tracks your run and tells you the distance, time and calories :)
  • philiphirons
    philiphirons Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    RunKeeper Pro (now FREE)

Brilliant app, talks to you at intervals you choose, and you can upload runs to there website for full run analysis.
  • danmullen
    danmullen Posts: 94
    Options
    I'm training for a 10K in June and use Endomondo. I have an Android phone but it's available for iPhone and Blackberry too.
  • vjles
    vjles Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I don't have an iPhone, I'm on Android with an HTC Wildfire.

I have used Endomondo, Cardio Trainer and Runkeeper. I am currently using Runkeeper simply because it's the only app out of those 3 that can announce your current average pace per mile as you are running. I am looking forward to the release later this month of MiCoach for the Android system, probably linked to the Gingerbread update to be released for the Android system later this month also. It can too can announce your average pace per mile as well as many more facilities.
  • codercowboy
    Options
    I made an interval training app after searching for a good one for a while. My app lets you customize the interval sounds, and will tell how much time is left for your current interval when you tap the screen. The other apps I tried were really complicated to setup when all I wanted was something that was easy to configure a couple of intervals and go, so I made that app myself. It may work for you if others aren't, here's the webpage about it:

http://www.codercowboy.com/RunnersIntervalTimer/index.html