Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Zumba!!!

Ok i purchased the Zumba DVD set with that "dude". Has anyone of you used it? Is or was it effective? Is it a good workout set? Are there any before and after pics from it out here? DETAILS DETAILS!! Please!! LOL

Replies

• hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    The dude is Beto he's the creator of Zumba. I had my husband buy for me for our anniversary in January. I use it usually once a week, I go to the gym 5-6 days a week as well. I think Zumba is a lot of fun even though it will take you a few tries to get the steps. I do recommend doing the beginner basics DVD to start with because it breaks down the steps they use often. You will get a good workout from it. Have fun with it!
  • There is a certified instructor where I live and has one hour classes 3 times a week. I haven't been to one yet but I hear people talk about it all the time. One lady told me she has gone 12 times and lost 2 inches off her waist. It's a hit around here!
  • ekimpton
    ekimpton Posts: 18 Member
    I got to Zumba classes at the YMCA. I love it! I'm hoping to dance my way back inot shape.