Hello! I need friends to do this with.

Options
Hi, I've had an account on myfitnesspal for a while now but I never did anything with it.

But it is time for me to get serious about losing weight and living healther and I don't think I can do it alone, I've been trying to do it alone for years and all I've ever done is GAIN weight.

Here is a bit about me: I'm 21. I'm Vegetarian. I have a carb and junkfood addiction. I am planning to lose between 50-70 pounds before the end of the year. So that is roughly 8 months?

Please friend me, I really need encouragement from people who are going through the same things as me.

Replies

• SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    friend request sent :)
  • ekimpton
    ekimpton Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I will. I can't do this alone either. I've tried. It doesn't work.:smile:
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome! Stay Focused you came to the right place for support and motivation.Good luck.I will friend you.
  • youknome
    youknome Posts: 63
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you, friended :)
  • JMRGrant
    JMRGrant Posts: 67
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations for making a major lifestyle change! You have accomplished your first major step, you've decided to do something about! A positive "can do" attitude is half the battle!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Annik06
    Annik06 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    you should add me.. Annik_duguay@hotmail.com I'm wanting to lose the same amount of weight as you and need friends to help me along.. :-)

Annik
  • Rockstar_rabbit
    Options
    You got it! I am a veghead too! This website will help you watch your carbs. Give yourself time to prepare you food. Go to :happy: www.pyramid.gov to help you out. Good Luck!
  • Five8feelingreat
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian too! We can motivate each other :) I'll request you.
  • musefromnowhere
    Options
    hopefully we can help each other out, friend request sent!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm really interested in pursuing vegetarianism one day as well so I'm going to friend you.

Welcome!!!