bump...help

Options
jjr123
jjr123 Posts: 47 Member
I'm fairly new and have come to realize that Mfp people have a language all their own at times.
I recently found out want nsv stands for but can not figure out what
"bump" means. Can someone let me in on the secret. And by
the way if there are any other words or abbreviation please feel
free to fill me in...ttfn.

Replies

• tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Bring up my post. If you reply with "bump" in a topic and then click on "my topics" it's on your list so it's easier to track.

It's also a way to bring a topic that's kinda old and "bump" it to the top of the list of recent posts so that every one can see it more.
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Bump is what people post so that they can follow up on certain posts they like. They can look on my blogs and read it later. Now what does NSV stand for? Thanks!
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    NSV-Non Scale Victory

Bump- Also if you really like the topic.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    all my victories are non scale since i care more about my waist measurement :)
    I go on the scale every 2 or 3 weeks
  • jennasan
    jennasan Posts: 44
    Options
    Hi
    Thanks for the info. I thought it meant that you agreed with what the person was saying it was a way to give them the Knuckle Bump that so many people do now a days instead of high fives like when we we younger. LOL!
  • jjr123
    jjr123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    :smile:

Thanks for the info. I thought it meant that you agreed with what the person was saying it was a way to give them the Knuckle Bump that so many people do now a days instead of high fives like when we we younger. LOL!

I was thinking along those lines too!