LOSER! LOSER! LOSER!

Options
All growing up we try avoid being the "loser". No one wants to lose at something. No one wants to be considered a "loser". Why are we okay now with overcoming one of the biggest hurdles we've ever known, only to be constantly be asked how much we "lost". No one asks,"Wow, you look great. Tell me, what have you gained?" No, everything is focused on a form of the word "lose". I have an idea... let's no longer say we "lost" weight. Let's call it something different, something with positive connotations. Any suggestions? How about something like,"Yes, I've accomplished quite a bit!" or "Yes, I've had a lot of progress over the last few months." Keep it positive. I'd love to change the title, "Biggest Loser" to "Biggest Achiever". We are all winners! And having gone through this process only makes us stronger! I've not only achieved better health, but I am compassionate and understanding. Thankfully, since I haven't had my looks to give me value, I've spent time and effort developing my character. That's why I'll never regret having been there. So to my fellow fitness pals, I wish you well and hope you "achieve" what you desire this week!

Replies