Total Gym?

Options
I am considering buying a Total Gym . I can get a used XL version on Amazon for $399. If you have one I'd be interested in hearing from you....what do you think? On a scale of 1 (hate it) to 10 (love it) how would you rate it? THANKS!

Replies

• picturesing
    picturesing Posts: 228
    Options
    Love mine....when it's not a cloths hanger...LOL!
    Really....I do love it! So many workouts for your entire body! And as your strength increases you can change the level for more intense workouts! Good option for us "at home" exercisers!
  • brendalyne
    brendalyne Posts: 497
    Options
    Thanks. I just don't see myself going to a gym. I live in a small town and it means a drive - - I know me well enough to know I woundn't do it! I have a stationary bike and treadmill....plus from light dumbells. I really am looking for a way to add strength training (other than the tiny little weights I have!)
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    My husband had one and LOVED it.. he doesn't use it so much anymore since they opened a gym at work, but he would recommend it to anyone.
  • brendalyne
    brendalyne Posts: 497
    Options
    My husband had one and LOVED it.. he doesn't use it so much anymore since they opened a gym at work, but he would recommend it to anyone.

THANKS! I think I will go for it!