OT: TOM plus Stress

Options
I hate when its my TOM but at the same time I hate it when it's my TOM plus I'm super stressed. I want to eat a container of nutella! At least it's healthy. Gosh! I wanna scream really this is what I want. I'm bloated and my brain thinks I'm hungry. I weight about a zillion times more than I should. Ugh! I'ma go eat my veggies and pringles snacks. I'ma try not to go buy a bottle of wine and drink it.
Anybody else have this?

Replies

• CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I hate when its my TOM but at the same time I hate it when it's my TOM plus I'm super stressed. I want to eat a container of nutella! At least it's healthy. Gosh! I wanna scream really this is what I want. I'm bloated and my brain thinks I'm hungry. I weight about a zillion times more than I should. Ugh! I'ma go eat my veggies and pringles snacks. I'ma try not to go buy a bottle of wine and drink it.
    Anybody else have this?
  • veracruz
    veracruz Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY hear ya this week. I had my finals in microbiology this week and haven't had time to work out at all! So not only is it my TOM, but I am in major stress-mode AND am beating myself up for not excerising. Now class is over and I can concentrate on JUST work and family life:happy:

And by the way - I LOVE nutella. It's such an indulgence for me. Good thing I'm out of it at the moment!

Stay strong. This too shall pass!!!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Aw honey bunz,

Drink a glass of wine, have a tray of veggies.... watch a feel good movie.
  • searls717
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean! It is that TOM for me and I am starving! I want chocolate and something salty or sour. So I ate steamed broccoli instead :sad:
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    Thanks guys! Good to know I'm not the only one. lol
    I did good last nite. Didn't go over my cals at all. I did however drink a crap load of water while watchin my movie, which means I was up pottyin all nite. lol
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    (((((((((Crystal)))))))))))) I'm nearing my TOM and girl...I hear ya! I'm soooo proud of you though and when I get the cravings I'm gonna do what you did....drink my water....and go potty all night LOL

hugs and hope you're feeling well!!!!:heart:
    Ali
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yup! I will be coming up on mine in about a week! Stupid TOM!!!!*spinning heel kick to TOM!*

I feel guilty for introducing you to the glorious nutella!!!!:laugh: :embarassed:
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    It's your guys fault I'm at my TOM! lmao
    This is where I spend my time. I should be starting this week sometime cause I'm crampin now. I didn't do all that great now though. I told my "friend" that I wasn't feeling good and he bought me a brownie temptation from diary queen! A whole 970 cals worth w/ xtra chocolate syrup! :cry: