What foods do you rely on?

Options
There are certain foods I rely on, that have really helped me during my weight loss. These include:

All Vitatops products (Muffin tops, brownies)
Gnu Flavor and Fiber Bars (I eat one every day)
Fiber Gourmet light cheese crisps (
Fiber Gourmet light wheat crisps
Carrots and hummus

These are my mainstays... What do you rely on? I'd love to hear some dinner and lunch tips, too.

Replies

• acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I love Luna bars, Fiber One bars and Nutrigrain bars. For breakfast or snacks, they are yummy, pretty filling and good for me!
  • stitcherbeth
    Options
    Tuna sandwiches. Great protein and a few carbs after a workout.
    Wheat crackers calm the stomach, fill me up, satisfy the crunch craving, and are healthy
    Skinny cow single serve ice creams for a treat.
    When I am out and about, I love subway sandwiches and Wendy's chicken spinach apple salad.
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with frozen mixed berries tossed in -- can't start my day without it!
    Fresh fruit -- apples and bananas, the occasional mango.
    Almond Dream Lil' Dreamers -- little vanilla flavored ice cream sandwiches made with almond milk ... so yummy!
    Peanut butter -- the peanuts-only, organic stuff ... will sometimes just walk around with a tablespoonful.
  • cweenie08
    cweenie08 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    apples! they keep me really full and taste so yummy.
    carrots, green beans, frozen snap peas, frozen artichokes. basically any veggie that i can eat for a meal.
  • chelios7
    chelios7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Babybell lights, Chobani Yogurt and Pure Protein bars. They all fill a craving of mine.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    chocolate. i eat it everyday. it keeps me from major bingeing. typically dove dark chocolate promises at 42 calories each. dig it.
  • jleegirl
    jleegirl Posts: 44
    Options
    Snacks:
    Low fat yogurt - stick them in the freezer and turn it into a frozen yogurt. They take a long time to eat and feel like a treat.

Oranges, Slim fast chocolate shakes with bananna and ice in the blender (yum)

Lunch:
    hard boiled eggs and salad, or tuna mixed with spicy brown mustard and special K crackers instead of bread.