• dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Woooohooooo!! That is awesome.

Keep up the good work.
  • BroDave
    BroDave Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What a great accomplishment for you and a great motivation for us!! Congratulations!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Oh but you ARE a runner. Get out there and put one foot in front of the other ... and you become a runner. I am wicked super proud of you ... you know how amazing you are! Check out my blog someday ... if you wanna read a story of another struggling runner. I started out running at 276 pounds... :)
  • gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435
    Options
    Not silly to cry at that at all - I filled up a little bit for you so don't know what that makes me!!

You are most certainly a runner!! Well done!!!!
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the accomplishment and keep it up, you'll be doing marathons before you know it!
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That is so inspirational! And the Chariots of Fire song was just the cherry on top.
  • chubswonky
    chubswonky Posts: 195
    Options
    I can’t believe it. When I started my Journey on MFP last October I could not stand up for more than 5 or 10 minutes. I started walking on the treadmill at 2.6 miles an hour at only 10 minutes a day. Well today I ran.... ya I ran at 5 miles an hour for 2 miles straight and I could have kept going but I have to get ready to go out this afternoon so had to stop. WOW 2 12 minute mile. At the last minute the song from Chariots of Fire came on. How weird is that. It made me cry for what I had just accomplished. :bigsmile:

AWESOME WORK!
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Great job! You should be proud of yourself! Once when I was running in a race "I believe I can fly" came on and I started tearing up and it gave me motivation to keep going. Keep up the awesome work!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    THANK_YOU for sharing this! I starting jogging last week. I can only do a quarter KM before I have to fast walk and jog alternate! Thanks for the inspiration and a bit of hope that I will get better! Way to go!
  • aleft
    aleft Posts: 6
    Options
    That's fantastic!
    I despise running as well but I'm trying to like it! Keep it up!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    thats fab:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!