Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need a Good Filling, Low Carb Protein Meal Repl Shake

MeekMeals
MeekMeals Posts: 517 Member
Any Suggestions?? Except beachbody, I luv u guys but i wanna buy it from the store today. We have a Vitamin Shoppe in my area that get alot of my products from

Thanks!!!

Replies

• Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Jillian Michaels Whey Protein Powder in Triple Chocolate is decent. I add PB2 and Strawberries though :) Good luck!
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    This is what I use. It s 300 Calories, 47 carb, 1 fat, 33 grams protein.

Optimum Nutrition Protein Shake - Cookies and Cream, 1 Scoop
    Hood - Fat Free Milk, 8 fl oz
    Generic - Banana - Medium, 1 Banana
    5-6 ice cubes
    Blend up.
  • deathtaco
    deathtaco Posts: 237
    8oz 2% Milk
    40g Casein protein powder
    1tbsp nut oil, coconut oil

20g F, 22g C, 33g P = 400 calories
  • AdymondNtheRuff
    AdymondNtheRuff Posts: 108 Member
    Hey Mek, Since i had gastric protein is mandator the best ones for me that can be made in to smoothie shakes or just Kool aid and are great tasting is Nectar they are very good low carb and whey isolate protein... i order from vitacost cause it's cheaper to order more than just one. take a look at all of them i just like caribbean cooler just check them out ill tell you if i had any of then if you decide to buy. www.vitacost.com/Syntrax-Nectar-Whey-Protein-Isolate-Caribbean-Cooler!
  • AdymondNtheRuff
    AdymondNtheRuff Posts: 108 Member
    you should also be able to get it form vitamin shoppe but I think it's way more expensive there!