Hello, I'm back.. need some motivation :-)

Options
Hi everybody,

I'm not really new to MFP, kind of used it nearly all of 2010... and lost quite a few pounds. But well, with winter came the lack of motivation, so I haven't really logged in or done anything since last November. My scales told me yesterday that I gained nearly 6 kg - which is soooo unbelievably annoying and embarrassing. Can't believe that I'm really back where I started - well, actually I'm weighing even more now :-(
Anyway, here we go again. I'm still motivated, love healthy food and daily workouts. Would be great if there were some more people out there who are going through the same stuff. Let's do this together :-)
Drea ♥

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    i think most people here do have those ups and downs! i originally joined in november of 2009, lost about 5 pounds, and then went mia until august of 2010, gaining what i had lost plus some! just hunker down, charge and stay the course - you can do this!
  • Fruchtzwerg
    Fruchtzwerg Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i think most people here do have those ups and downs! i originally joined in november of 2009, lost about 5 pounds, and then went mia until august of 2010, gaining what i had lost plus some! just hunker down, charge and stay the course - you can do this!

Thanks a mill! Yes, I guess it's just human ;-)
    Anyway, motivated now! Can't wait to get fit again... used to love those evening runs with my doggie :-)
  • SherryGirl
    Options
    Hello~ This is I think my third time using this site only this time I have been sticking to it longer. Reading allot of the Blogs and messages I find are really inspirational to keep going.... I find weight loss journey is just like the song "The Climb" there is always mountains in our way and it's always a battle. Keep your head up and just keep on going ... we are only doing this for ourselves.. :smile: and with that attitude we all will succeed!:happy:
  • mjmtxk
    mjmtxk Posts: 33
    Options
    Just don't let those down turns get you down. Life is a journey and not a destination. I know that sounds like a sappy greeting card but there is some truth in it. If I hit my goal weight tomorrow (I wish) that would be great. BUT it wouldn't mean I had arrived or I was finished. It would just be another stop along the way. Recommit yourself and stick to it. I'm living proof anyone can do it!