30 Days and 21 Pounds Total Gone

Options
lajuice24
lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
So after 30 days of using MFP and also getting regular exercise, this former couch potato is now down 21 pounds! :happy:
I am sooo excited. I still have quite a ways to go but it is exciting to see my hard work pay off. I had lost lost 3 pounds before MFP and things seemed to get really cranked up once I started using it. I am very happy for the friends and the support that I have found here! :heart:

Replies

• whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Keep up the great work! :smile:
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Keep up the good work! You will reach your goals in no time!!!!!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing!! 21 pounds in 30 days? I've been on here almost 70 days and only lost 12 lbs. I seem to be losing inches more than anything but it's all good. Congrats to you and best of luck to you:)
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're doing soo great! Well done! Keep up the amazing work!
  • lajuice24
    Options
    Today
    1.jpg
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    that's really great! keep it up!
  • jessica1118
    jessica1118 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That's Great!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Thanks for the inspiration! What did you do????????? 21 pds in a month is fantastic!
  • lajuice24
    Options
    AMAZING! Thanks for the inspiration! What did you do????????? 21 pds in a month is fantastic!

Lots of cardio and I am adding in strength training this month. I have quite a bit to lose, so I know the weight will not come off like this every month. I had to re-focus myself and not fall into old habits. I also had to realize just because I worked my *kitten* off at the gym, that did not give me a free pass to over eat because I was just cancelling out all my hard work.
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    So after 30 days of using MFP and also getting regular exercise, this former couch potato is now down 21 pounds! :happy:
    I am sooo excited. I still have quite a ways to go but it is exciting to see my hard work pay off. I had lost lost 3 pounds before MFP and things seemed to get really cranked up once I started using it. I am very happy for the friends and the support that I have found here! :heart:

That is fantastic!!! Good going!!!
  • Calif_Girl67
    Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    WOW...Thats awesome, 21 pounds in only 30 days!!! Ive been on here 30 days and have only lost 5 pounds,
    What type of cardio are you doing??
  • asmith0301
    asmith0301 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I just started on here yesterday so that gives me alot of inspiration.
  • rnprincess
    rnprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep up the good work
  • lajuice24
    Options
    WOW...Thats awesome, 21 pounds in only 30 days!!! Ive been on here 30 days and have only lost 5 pounds,
    What type of cardio are you doing??

Zumba 3x a week, walking/running 3x a week.
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Wow!! congrats and keep it going
  • Phornixx
    Phornixx Posts: 16
    Options
    Wow great. I want to lose 20 pounds in 2 months... You have made me feel its possible xx
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Great picture! You are on the right track
  • crythreetears
    crythreetears Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up!
  • Colie912
    Colie912 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WhooHoo!! Congrats!! Your doing great, keep up the good work!!
  • labgirl3
    labgirl3 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Incredible loss - and great motivation to keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!