Where does the weight come off first face

Options
2»

Replies

• neyes67
    neyes67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I always lose my boobs and my hips/butt areas first and then my face which others tend to notice first...but for the most part I think I lose all over... my thighs are always last to slim down but I think its genetics (large thighs are a family trait:ohwell: ) My midsection varies depending on my diet and exercise which I'm focusing more on to lose the love handles and tighten my core. I guess it depends on the individual.
  • longtallted
    longtallted Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My first wife lost 56lbs and went down a whole shoe size! As previous replies have said, how much you lose proportionally around your body will vary, but you will lose something everywhere.
  • elizabethx
    Options
    around my stomach, boobs, back and hips first.. then face.. weird places like my wrists and fingers... i still am waiting to lose weight in my upper arms :( im guessing that will be my biggest "problem area"
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Sadly, there is one place on my body that "needs" some of the fat...my rear end. And, you guessed it, that is where I tend to lose it first too. LOL

I am really trying to do lots of good butt exercises to put something there!

But, yes, my butt and my face you can tell it first. Everywhere else is a very gradual change.
  • Diem30
    Diem30 Posts: 92
    Options
    I started to notice my face thinning out and my forarms and wrists if that makes any sense.
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Upper area- face, neck, boobs, and waist. The below started catching up 30 pounds in.....

My top is two sizes smaller than the bottom.
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Mine is always face and chest first. I did get smaller calves I can wear knee high boots now and I never could before. I love me some boots!

Ang
  • stephc71885
    stephc71885 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    face-->boobs-->waist-->belly-->hips

I'm lucky if it ever comes off my butt and thighs *sigh*. i really carry most of my weight there and it's always the most stubborn.

i'm at the belly phase now, then it will cycle through again. i've noticed now hands and wrists/ankles getting skinnier too.
  • amber742
    amber742 Posts: 2
    Options
    I think everybody loses weight differently. For me I feel like my stomach is the last place I lose weight. First I will lose it in my chest which is always depressing, then my butt and thighs then finally my stomach. I've always had bigger calves too I actually call them my cows instead of calves:) but if you work out I think they generally just become more toned than slim which isn't always a bad thing. I get tons of compliments on my legs even though they aren't super slim they are more bulky and muscular.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!