Shrinking

Options
I realised today that my breasts are shrinking! :ohwell:

Not wanting to be too graphic but I my bf commented on it and he's right... and you know what? I couldn't be happier.

My breasts might be shrinking but so is my stomach, my arms, my waist.

So not sure if anyone else is finding the same thing but all I can say is this site is a great catalyst for change... changes of all different kinds!

:happy:

Replies

• katy5692
    katy5692 Posts: 140
    Options
    when i lost a stone last year, i wondered why all my clothes were still fitting the same- whilst my bra was looking empty! haha. I was not happy :P
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I "cup" my breasts daily, I love how small they are getting!!!!
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I for one am NOT enjoying my shrinking breasts - they're looking very deflated and I'm worried about sagginess because they were large to begin with - I could be being dense, but surely they'll end up looking like pancakes if they keep shrinking ><
  • lindseydodd408
    lindseydodd408 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    mine look like spaniels ears... not happy!!!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I have noticed that my bubbas as my hubby calls them are shrinking and my tummy is getting my smaller. yay to smallness.
  • Goodnewsboy
    Goodnewsboy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My wife's fun bags are getting smaller. I'm not complaining, She look great all together:wink:
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    My boobs are shrinking too and I am NOT happy about it. I am already planning on getting implants when I get to a weight I'm happy with if they shrink to much!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way as most of you. My breasts are now incredibly small compared to when I was heavier. Of course, I don't want to be obese just to have a larger cup size. I can tell that by the time I hit my goal weight, I'm going to be quite flatchested. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about that since breasts are seen (by myself and others) as a feminine quality. I don't particularly want implants, but I'm not going to spend a near fortune on fancy bras either. What to do.. what to do. Opinions?