New to Myfitnesspal

Options
Hi from Texas! I joined mfp 3 days ago in an attempt to get weight loss going again. I stopped losing on WW and even gained some of my 40 lbs lost back over the holidays. I'm looking to drop WW in May because I am not really getting the benefit from the $39.95 I pay each month. This is a great site! Love doing calories again. Always felt "cheated" with the WW Points, especially with Points Plus rounding all foods up. And 0 Points Plus for fruit? I look for that to change in the next rendition of WW! I feel like I have my motivation back so that I can lose my last 35 lbs!

Replies

• krledvina
    krledvina Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I too was once a WW person, but found it made me way to obsessive about food. I love this site and the support everyone gives! Good luck with your journey!
  • msenn2692
    msenn2692 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello I have been doing htis about a week now. Love how easy it is to track food and exercise. I go to a Women's boot camp and we have to do food journals. It is great that i can print out the reports and just hand them in.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!This is an awesome site,with lots of support!!
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
    jane
  • ZeeBeeJA
    ZeeBeeJA Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My name is Zulema joined a few weeks ago I love this site & the app it has helped me plan my meals..It's always nice when you can actually see your progress!! Hey everyone
  • jeepzilla
    jeepzilla Posts: 201
    Options
    Welcome fellow Texan!!!! great site lots of info and postive motivation!!!