what do you track in your food diary?

Options
just wondering what everyone tracks in their food diarys, because i would like some advice

i myself track calories, carbs, protein, fat, sugar and sodium

i was going to track fibre, because i know i'm low in it most days, but in order for me to do this i'd change it from sodium, however, i've found that doing this i dont take sodium into account and go way over it, wich would explain why i haven't really lost anything this week.

should i just stick with what i'm tracking with at the moment or should i just change the settings after each time i log something in to check and then change it back?

thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    just wondering what everyone tracks in their food diarys, because i would like some advice

i myself track calories, carbs, protein, fat, sugar and sodium

i was going to track fibre, because i know i'm low in it most days, but in order for me to do this i'd change it from sodium, however, i've found that doing this i dont take sodium into account and go way over it, wich would explain why i haven't really lost anything this week.

should i just stick with what i'm tracking with at the moment or should i just change the settings after each time i log something in to check and then change it back?

thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I track: calories / carbs / fat / protein / sodium / fibre

Sodium is a big concern for me, and I don't have sugar on there because I don't really eat processed foods and I have limited or no refined sugars so that column doesn't tell me much.

:smile:
  • obliged
    Options
    I track: calories / carbs / fat / protein / sodium / fibre

Sodium is a big concern for me, and I don't have sugar on there because I don't really eat processed foods and I have limited or no refined sugars so that column doesn't tell me much.

:smile:

sodiums also a problem for me, but so is fibre and sugar,
    the only thing i've seemed to get right this week is carbs

thanks for the input, i guess it'll just be trail and error for a little while or ignore fiber completely
  • killianrjkl
    Options
    If you look at the bottom of your food diary page, you can click on the "view full report" button and it will show you all the categories plus your exercise calories.
  • obliged
    Options
    If you look at the bottom of your food diary page, you can click on the "view full report" button and it will show you all the categories plus your exercise calories.

omg i didnt even think about that!
    haha
    thanks, i'm such a dumbass:laugh:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I track carbs, protein, fat, fiber and calcium :bigsmile: