just new

Options
d2eko
d2eko Posts: 5 Member
Hi there. Just wanted to check in. Ive just started on the site, and hope to lost about 9-12 lbs. Seem to be at a standstill at the minute.

Wish me luck. xx

Replies

• Elinakc
    Elinakc Posts: 2
    Options
    good luck, feel free to add me.
  • TammyAK
    TammyAK Posts: 8
    Options
    This is a good place to get support! Good Luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • vold94
    vold94 Posts: 256
    Options
    Hi I just joined today. I've been working on losing weight pretty much my entire life but I'm just getting back into it again after falling off the wagon once again. I do really good getting to my before husband weight and once I get there (my plateau) I always get discouraged and end up quitting and gaining it all back again. This time I really don't want to do that and I want to break that plateau so I can show my husband what I use to look like when I was in my 20's. Any encouraging words or advice welcomed. Thank you!
  • vold94
    vold94 Posts: 256
    Options
    Good luck, I wish I only had that much to lose!
  • polkadotty88
    polkadotty88 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Good luck x
  • debtaylor3
    Options
    Hello Everyone!! I have been fighting 20 lbs for over a year. Any suggestions to get over the humb would be appreciated. I have quite smoking and joined a gym and started running 5k's. But the weight is still there
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    First of all, Welcome to MFP! We have a good community and we can help you get to your goals! Don't be afraid to add myself and other people. We are here to help!