Good Morning!

wantingwings
wantingwings Posts: 21
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I recently joined this site.....I am just now checking out the community board.
I have used other sites in the past and I must say I am rather impressed with this one.

My goal is about 10 pounds and to just feel healthy. I am tired of constantly beating myself up for not being "in the shape I used to be" or for feeling huge around my friends. I am 5'10'' most of my friends are 5'8'' and under and I constantly feel "large and in charge".

The fitness tracker on here is a real motivator. Hopefully, I can keep up the good work!

HI ALL! :happy:

Replies

• I recently joined this site.....I am just now checking out the community board.
    I have used other sites in the past and I must say I am rather impressed with this one.

My goal is about 10 pounds and to just feel healthy. I am tired of constantly beating myself up for not being "in the shape I used to be" or for feeling huge around my friends. I am 5'10'' most of my friends are 5'8'' and under and I constantly feel "large and in charge".

The fitness tracker on here is a real motivator. Hopefully, I can keep up the good work!

HI ALL! :happy:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Good morning and best of luck to you!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Welcome!! you will do awesome on this site!!
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    This is a fantastic site which does work and you get the added bonus of making friends along the way, good luck and enjoy it! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Widdy1961
    Widdy1961 Posts: 100 Member
    Welcome to MFP
    :drinker: :drinker:

Widdy
This discussion has been closed.