Maui and the beach

MauiSue
MauiSue Posts: 80 Member
edited September 26 in Fitness and Exercise
Walking on the beach today with a friend, after having organic flatbread pizza in Paia, Maui! I do not spend as much time as I would like at the beach. I think this should be a goal of mine, to walk on the beach at least once a week.

Replies

• Natalie0506
    Natalie0506 Posts: 163
    Oh, I am so jealous. I miss the beach so much! I grew up in Hawaii, and the beach is what I miss most. Enjoy it!!
  • anniebnannie
    anniebnannie Posts: 85 Member
    And such beautiful beaches right there by Paia too!! You are close to so many great walking locations :-) Have fun!!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Hello my friend!!! :flowerforyou:

I know exactly what you mean. I live in Fort Lauderdale FL and on Thurs I went to the beach with a friend and did my walk in the sand along the shore!!! :love: What a work out!!!! I think I burned 100-150 calories more than I would have if I had just walked outside!!! So, my goal is to go to the beach once a week and do my walk!!!!! It's such a wonderful work out and you can't beat the view!!!! :glasses:

A Hui Hou!
    :heart: Sabrina
  • MauiSue
    Hi Sabrina,

I do think that walking on the beach burns more calories. Also the waves have lithium in them when they break on shore so that is why most people are so much more relaxed after going to the beach. Aloha, Sue
  • MauiSue
    I posted some pics of Maui on my personal pics... Aloha, Sue:glasses:
This discussion has been closed.