My weight loss journey

Options
2»

Replies

• oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Can I ask how tall you are and what your body fat percentage is right now? :)
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    As I've already told you, you are an inspiration. I would be happy with looking like your before picture at this point but what an amazing transformation! You look gorgeous in the bicep curl picture (you are very photogenic). And your kids are just adorable! Nice job!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Oh my goodness.. just WOW. You look fantastic. I want to be where you are! Can't wait for it!

Thank you! You will get there, hard work and determination is all it takes.
  • Angel1029
    Options
    Can I ask how tall you are and what your body fat percentage is right now? :)

I'm only 5"1 and I would guess I'm probably at 14%. The last time I got it checked was a few months ago and I was 15% and I'm a lot leaner now. It's a guess though.
  • Angel1029
    Options
    As I've already told you, you are an inspiration. I would be happy with looking like your before picture at this point but what an amazing transformation! You look gorgeous in the bicep curl picture (you are very photogenic). And your kids are just adorable! Nice job!

Thank you so much for the complements!! =)
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5"1 and I would guess I'm probably at 14%. The last time I got it checked was a few months ago and I was 15% and I'm a lot leaner now. It's a guess though.

Thank you! I was just wondering so I could compare your weight with my goal weight.. I'm about 5'6" so low 130s sounds about right I think.
  • Angel1029
    Options

Thank you! I was just wondering so I could compare your weight with my goal weight.. I'm about 5'6" so low 130s sounds about right I think.

Yeah, that sounds like a good range. Good luck with everything!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Well you didn't look so bad before but damn, now you are looking GREAT!

I love love love the pictures with the weights...awesome idea!! And your kids are very cute!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I love the photoshoot you did... those are great photos!
  • Angel1029
    Options
    Well you didn't look so bad before but damn, now you are looking GREAT!

I love love love the pictures with the weights...awesome idea!! And your kids are very cute!

Thank you!
  • Angel1029
    Options

Thank you!
  • Angel1029
    Options

My brother actually took those for me. But I am doing a beach bikini shoot this summer.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!