S.B.F. Challenge. . .August 2nd

Man, I am in shock that it's August. . .

I'll move on from it. Today is a weight training session. Depending on how I feel after it, I might also do 30 minutes on the eliptical.

I'm taking the radical step while I'm on a trip next week of taking time off from vigorous exercise. I will do the Bikram series as regularly scheduled (without the heat) but other than that. . .no cardio and no weights. I've been pushing it really hard and think I need some refreshing. So, the last part of the challenge for me will be to not exercise. I'm not sure, but I think that will be more difficult than exercising. . .

Also, water, vits, etc.

Have a great weekend all! Safe travels.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Man, I am in shock that it's August. . .

I'll move on from it. Today is a weight training session. Depending on how I feel after it, I might also do 30 minutes on the eliptical.

I'm taking the radical step while I'm on a trip next week of taking time off from vigorous exercise. I will do the Bikram series as regularly scheduled (without the heat) but other than that. . .no cardio and no weights. I've been pushing it really hard and think I need some refreshing. So, the last part of the challenge for me will be to not exercise. I'm not sure, but I think that will be more difficult than exercising. . .

Also, water, vits, etc.

Have a great weekend all! Safe travels.:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Yesterday I did elliptical and walked. Today I might just have time for a walk, but we'll see. Still waiting on the weights. As the wrist is slowly getting better, I think I'll just let it heal on its own. I sure wish I knew what I did to it though.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Keep cool MM (and me!) - North Texas is going to see heat indices in the 105-110 range!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Keep cool MM (and me!) - North Texas is going to see heat indices in the 105-110 range!

ooof.:noway:
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Hi girls! Hope you're taking care in that heat!

Today was supposed to be a scheduled day off but I found myself with some free "no kiddie" time so I jumped on my stationary bike & rode for ten miles. I guess I should feel pretty good but I just logged my food so far today & my sodium is off the charts! Aunt Flo should be here any minute so I'm gonna blame it on her & eat a very healthy dinner.
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Hey ladies, sorry to dissappear, crazy week.

Did my 8 miles, had a bit of tendonitis flare up in IT band and ankle, but nothing a blt of aleeve couln't handle. Didn't have a great week because of little odds & ends throwing me off. Will try harder next week! :flowerforyou: