PUMPKIN! :)

Options
khodges15
khodges15 Posts: 114
Any good recipes that incorporate the use of pumpkin. A snack or anything of the sorts... I'm having a craving hahaha :tongue:

Replies

• jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    pumpkin pasta, you use the pumpkin instead of red sauce, mix in some nutmeg it's really good. It's a Rachel Ray recipe you can probably find it on food network's website or her website. My wife used to make it all the time with wheat pasta it was really good. Mix in some chicken or turkey sausage, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.
  • jkd1214
    jkd1214 Posts: 27
    Options
    If you but All Spice muffins and only add 1 can of pumpkin they are DELISH!!!! No eggs, no oil, just the can of pumpkin!
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    bump! :D
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin cream of wheat!!!!! LOVE IT!

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Pumpkin-Cream-of-Wheat

That thing in the middle of the screen.. you have to leave it, but you can still scroll down LOL
  • scarlettesong
    scarlettesong Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    The pumkin pasta is a genius idea! We actually went to a pumpkin festival last fall. Our favorite was pumpkin pasta and pumpkin soup! Watch which recipe you pick for the soup, but there are many healthy versions out there.
  • jchecks
    jchecks Posts: 133
    Options
    i just made these yesterday and they're INSANELY good!!!

Betty Crocker Banana quick bread mix
    15 oz can of Libby's Pure Pumpkin

preheat oven to 350
    mix mix mix and spoon into muffin tins (after i sprayed pam on them so they dont stick!) and bake for 23 (yes...random # but worked for me yesterday) minutes.

They are so moist and very yummy!!!
  • fumblerdog
    Options
    Martha Stewart has a great recipe for enchiladas with pumpkin sauce. SO GOOD! You could certainly tweak it to make it even healthier.
  • kimd1974
    kimd1974 Posts: 113
    Options
    1 sm. call pumpkin- I use Libby's but I'm not sure what the exact size is.
    1 sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
    FF Milk- for pudding
    FF Cream Cheese- 1 Pkg.
    Fat Free Cool Whip- 1/2 tub
    Pumpkin Pie Spice

Make pudding with the fat free milk as directed on box, blend in FF Cream Cheese and can of pumpkin. Add pumpkin pie spice to your taste and fold in FF Cool Whip. This is a pie filling but I like it by itself.
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    ****bump**** :tongue: