Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm new here

My name is Jackie. A friend of mine told me that I should check out this site! I am hypoglycemic and on Steroids due to a back injury. I can still so low impact workouts and try to do a lot in the water. I recently joined the YMCA. Really hoping to lose a nice chunk of weight close to probably 70 pounds! Really need to be pushed! I just joined and it is 7 at night all my moving and eating is done for the day so I am not going to start recording til tomorrow but I am hoping I do good!

Replies

• fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    My name is Jackie. A friend of mine told me that I should check out this site!
    you have wise friends!
  • brents_princess
    brents_princess Posts: 8 Member
    Well thank you! I updated my posts...cut short the first time cuz I had to split a fight between the kids! I have two boys!
  • BakingGranny
    BakingGranny Posts: 112 Member
    Welcome!! Get you some good friends to help you along and you'll do great.
  • Hi Jackie! I'm Amber, I also just joined and want to lose 65-70 lbs! Maybe we can help keep eachother motivated!
  • luv_lite_laftr
    luv_lite_laftr Posts: 23 Member
    i am new here too :) and ive got at least 70 that needs to come of. so far this week it's been your basic start-of-the-diet water weight (7lbs) but it makes me feel a little like a ROCK star ! welcome to the group!! let me know if you need prodding.:flowerforyou:
  • brents_princess
    brents_princess Posts: 8 Member
    Just a question...Since I am hypoglycemic my doctor told me to eat more starch and carbs...but that is where the most calories come from...any suggestions. I am also on steroids which are making me gain weight and I just want to lose it all!