What do you drive?

Options
2»

Replies

• RyanFiscus
    RyanFiscus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Prefering the nissans these days for quality and reliablility! My old Camaro still looks good and is my fav car.
  • Losershawn
    Losershawn Posts: 152
    Options
    I drive a 2006 Nissan Armada 4x4 and love it. It has seating for 8, lots of room and the highest rated towing capacity of any SUV in its class. We bought it because we are planning to buy a camper this summer.
  • photogurl
    photogurl Posts: 19
    Options
    What year on the camaro???
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I am on my second Prius and love it. Got the solar roof which is great in sunny SoCal.
  • jantim1990
    jantim1990 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I drive a '99 Jeep Cherokee. It's the first Jeep I've ever owned and I love it!! Would buy another in a minute! I have always wanted a Jeep, but I had to talk my hubby into it, because he is a Ford guy. I wanted the older "box" body style Jeep Cherokee....don't like the Grand Cherokee body style. So we searched and found what I wanted. We were a little leary, because neither of us were fans of Dodge products. It seems all the dodge vehicles we have owned have given us problems. ( Honorable mention...'91 dodge caravan that went through 3 transmissions!! Good thing my husband is a mechanic with his own shop!) Anyhow, I love the fact that my Jeep can go anywhere! We live in the country on a gravel road and in winter it is awesome in the snow. We have bigger tires than what comes on Jeeps stock, so that probably helps alot. I wish it did get better gas mileage, but 16 mpg isn't so bad for a mid-size SUV. We've had it 4 years and I will drive it untill it rots to the ground!!

Favorite car?? Well, that would be my Mustang < remembering fondly, as she wipes a tear from her eye :cry: > My first brand-spanking new car. Black...five-speed manual shift...loved the spoiler. Bought it in 1993 and ended up trading it in on the loathsome above mentioned Dodge caravan a week before I gave birth to my son in 1996. The things you sacrifice for the sake of your children.....
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    I drive a black 2008 ford ranger....it's ok I guess lol nice and cheap but don't think I would recommend it to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Audi A6. I love the backup/proximity sensors, and amazing quick seat warmers. I'm nothing without those two features! :laugh:

Dislikes.. it's expensive :frown: and gas is expensive, maintenance is expensive, and it's sorta big (jealous of the smart car owners!).

I'm 22 - so it's the only car I've driven. Thus by default it's my fave :bigsmile:
  • canaussie
    canaussie Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    2006 Nissan Murano... Great road trip car, very comfortable, roomy....the only dislike I have is gas milage...about 23 mpg
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Recently gifted my favorite 2003 Prius to my daughter/son-in-law - pushing 150,000 - one problem once...can't remember what it was but they covered it under the warranty - LOVE LOVE LOVE it

I'm now driving a 2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara and other than adjusting to the typical SUV mpg, it's quite an ok vehicle. No problems and close to 50,000 miles on it. I got this because my toddler twin granddaughters live with me and two carseats and a double stroller...yeah, had to go either SUV or minivan.
  • sbray69
    sbray69 Posts: 1
    Options
    We have WAY too many vehicles. I think we are truck hoarders.

2010 - Toyota Tundra - My Favorite!
    2005 - Toyota Tundra
    2005 - Chevy Suburban

We have more vehicles but those are the vehicles I drive.
  • joip
    joip Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My 1st car was a Daewoo (they dont make it any more) and now I'm driving a Toyota. But I love the Mazda since it was the 1st car my dad owned
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    A silver 2 door 2001 Honda Civic and I am about to hit 150,000 miles. :tongue:
  • Sandman978
    Options
    I drive a 2004 Ford Expedition. Yes its a gas hog but its paid off runs good and I make it look good. I have been thinking of going green but I cant see myself in a small car. I know if i crash in my SUV Im good to go. If i crash in a small car.... Scape me up with the metal and bury me. If your going to buy a car no matter what I think one of the new VOLTS or gas sippers. Oil is going to just keep going up. Just my opinion.
  • Sandman978
    Options
    I look forward to my mid life. I hope there are some cool cars like the Mustang or Camaro. Maybe I will go for a Harly. But good choice for a mid life.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options

:D I LOVE MY SUBARU

Me too! I drive a '05 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs

:)
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I drive a Dodge 1500 truck hemi engine silver in color, Dodge Challenger black in color, and a Hyabusa motorcycle black and purple in color. I love everything about my vehicles, especially my motorcycle cheat on gas. Oh yeah I also have a suburban witch is cheap on gas.
  • Zakth
    Zakth Posts: 37
    Options
    I drive a 2008 Nissan Versa. Sadly I have had a bad experience with the air conditioning system. The car was bought new and has less than 35,000 miles yet several major parts of the A/C has been replaced.