Same old 30 day shred question...

Options
I don't have a HRM or anything, so i need some help approximating my Level 1 30 Day Shred workout...i'm about 200 lbs and 5'5"....

Replies

• LovelySnugs
    LovelySnugs Posts: 389
    Options
    lol "same old" implies you know this question's been asked a hundred times. why don't you just do a forum search and see what answers everyone else got? that's what i did.
  • e1lindsay
    e1lindsay Posts: 230
    Options
    i did do a search but couldn't really find a good answer and there are A LOT of posts, lol...i sweated my a** off last night, so i feel like i burned more calories then the 165 that's suggested for a 150 lb person...
  • LovelySnugs
    LovelySnugs Posts: 389
    Options
    yeah, that's the combo killer - you don't burn as many calories as you think you do, because your heart rate is only elevated part of the time. i, at 240 lbs, burned only 160 calories doing the shred today. but my number's a little low cuz i have trouble with some of the cardio moves (knee problem).
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    When I started the shred, I was about 200lbs, 5'5" with asthma and my HRM was always between 190-300. Hope that helps some.
  • carrie_lebel
    Options
    What I found to be about spot on is log it under circuit training for 21 minutes at your weight.
  • e1lindsay
    e1lindsay Posts: 230
    Options
    ok, thanks guys!