Replies

• kimeister
    kimeister Posts: 212
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You look sooooo gooooood.... :)
  • Lollyvoddy
    Lollyvoddy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? That is P-H-E-N-M-O-N-A-L ! You are awesome!
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    It's already been said many times but the only words I can come up with are:
    wow

and

congratulations - you have every reason to be proud; People say we only get one body. I think you've just proven us all wrong.
  • jen2bhottie
    jen2bhottie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have just renewed my faith that I can lose 75+ lbs!! I was feeling a little iffy the last couple of days...thank you so much for posting this!!!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    wow!!!you look amazing!!
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    12-1-1.jpg
    Picture538-1.jpg
    It is hard to believe sometimes that I did this! I'm glad I found the before picture of me it reminds me how far I have come. I think I will print these out and put them on my fridge to remind me.

I started this journey Nov. 2009 . I really don't have a secret to how I did it or any magical advice. MFP really helped me stay focused. I made MFP my home page so it was the first thing to open on the computer in the mornings, It was like a reminder to stay on track. I did it the way doctors have been telling us to do it forever. I exercised and I did strict portion control. I logged my food and my exercise on MFP everyday, and when I was confused or frustrated I turned to the friends I have made here on MFP for advice. I found having a support system to be very valuable. I want to be a MFP person forever, because even though I have lost the weight I will always have to work at keeping it off. Thanks to all my friends!
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Incredible job! You should be so proud
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Awesome job!
  • NguyenTJ
    NguyenTJ Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Brings tears to my eyes. It seems like so far to go for me (just starting out really)... but I can see that it DOES happen because of WONDERFUL people like you sharing your stories. YOU ROCK!!!! Thank you for being strong enough to be so successful and such an inspiration to us all. You are uber HOT btw ;)
  • luvautumn70
    Options
    Great job!!
  • fallon144
    fallon144 Posts: 40
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on this amazing accomplishment!
  • smrlpn2004
    Options
    very awesome and inspiring!:flowerforyou:
  • Cmuchoa
    Cmuchoa Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing - you are truly an inspiration to many others - this is why I love this site - you and yr weight loss is a true motivation - be proud of yourself as yr commitment and dedication has paid you off in more way than one - Congratulations !
  • katyncal
    katyncal Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!! awesome job, man you make me wanna go jog my *kitten* off!!!
  • blackbikini
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration - thanks for sharing!
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Holy WOW! You should be really proud of yourself! You did what I hope to achieve! Congrats and thanks for posting!!!!!
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just when I think "I am not getting anywhere" there YOU are providing living proof that I WILL get there!!! You do look AMAZING!! Ty for sharing! I think sometimes we need that lift you up!! :happy:
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    wow you look amazing :D
    and you should i mean wow, you can see how much you gone

sooooo awesome
    very inspiring:drinker:
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Wow!! This is so inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!