August Alliance '08 - Day 2

Options
alf1163
alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
Good morning!!! Where are you Chubbygirl?? We have not heard from you. I had a really good day yesterday. I did not eat all of my calories but all my food choices were very healthy and I felt great.

Today I went out for a walk with my son. His reward is to stop at the park and swing. He loves that. I ran some laps in the playground while he was on the swing. Total workout 1 hr burned 417cals.

Ate my breakfast already, oatmeal with .5oz of walnuts, blueberries and fat free milk. I also ate a large egg. Some coffee with fat free soy milk. Delicious!!!!

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• alf1163
    Options
    Good morning!!! Where are you Chubbygirl?? We have not heard from you. I had a really good day yesterday. I did not eat all of my calories but all my food choices were very healthy and I felt great.

Today I went out for a walk with my son. His reward is to stop at the park and swing. He loves that. I ran some laps in the playground while he was on the swing. Total workout 1 hr burned 417cals.

Ate my breakfast already, oatmeal with .5oz of walnuts, blueberries and fat free milk. I also ate a large egg. Some coffee with fat free soy milk. Delicious!!!!

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • chubbygirl30
    Options
    I'm here....I worked both jobs yesterday so i didn't really have time to post anything. My eating was great yesterday and i was about 10 cals under. yay me. i didn't have time to work out but i did run around like a mad woman at my second job (waitress. Just started) last night. I'm going to the gym in a bit and then i have to waitress again tonight and tomorrow night.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I'm here....I worked both jobs yesterday so i didn't really have time to post anything. My eating was great yesterday and i was about 10 cals under. yay me. i didn't have time to work out but i did run around like a mad woman at my second job (waitress. Just started) last night. I'm going to the gym in a bit and then i have to waitress again tonight and tomorrow night.
    Hey Court, how is the waitressing job?? You likey?? hehe

And good for you in eating well!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    Options
    That is great!!!!! Waitressing is a tough job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you do burn a lot of calories while making money...:laugh: Glad you are here with me!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • chubbygirl30
    Options
    I am with ya. Just really busy this weekend. Waitressing is okay. this is the first time in my life that i have had a full-time job and a part-time job at the same time. I don't like working two jobs much but as i need the money i'll suck it up. in the meantime i'm staying away from all of the yummy looking food that is there and the desserts that look amazing. So far so good.