New Here. Hope to find friends who will motivate me!

rianguiano
rianguiano Posts: 7 Member
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
I have recently started working out and trying to eat healthier. Its not as easy as i wish it would be, but this time i will really give it my all. I am tired of having people talk about my weight all the time. Its time for a better me!

Replies

• EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 531 Member
    welcome to MFP, good luck on your weight loss journey
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 531 Member
    welcome to MFP, good luck on your weight loss journey
  • supermom4abcd
    supermom4abcd Posts: 151 Member
    Good luck with the new you! You can do it! Friend me and I can encourage...
  • Dont listen to people to talk negative about you...Welcome, its all positivity here...plus more! LOL

Feel free to add me!

What r your goals?
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Welcome! This site is helping me realize how bad my food choices are. You made a great move by joining the sight.
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Welcome to MFP this is a great place for you! Do this for you! I don't know if you watch the Biggest Loser but Courtney's Mom Marci is the GM of my gym and Courtney even at 400 lbs loved her. When I spoke to her a couple of weeks ago one thing she did say was that she did not have a problem with her and she had to do it for her! Not her mom, dad or any man! Do this just for you!
  • Hello and welcome. I have degenrative joint disease in my knees, so working out is hard. Still, with the aid of this program, I am losing the weight. Good luck, and add me if you like!
This discussion has been closed.