Quick Eats

Options
When I'm working I often find that I don't have time to eat, does anyone have any ideas for super quick meals? I've been doing energy bars (such as Pria, Luna, Kashi, or Balance), but those get kind of tiring.

Replies

• runnerwithstyle
    runnerwithstyle Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    When I'm working I often find that I don't have time to eat, does anyone have any ideas for super quick meals? I've been doing energy bars (such as Pria, Luna, Kashi, or Balance), but those get kind of tiring.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Lately, I've been all about laughing cow cheese wedges and a granny smith apple. Or, just a good old-fashioned PB&J.

Both will keep in my bag, are balanced carb/protein wise and surprisingly filling for something that doesn't take very long to eat.:flowerforyou:
  • jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    Options
    Fresh fruit it changes with the season so it's hard to get bored and it's low in calaroies.
  • lisarae
    lisarae Posts: 113
    Options
    Boca burgers on ricecakes with green beans. Bocas heat up in the microwave quickly--throw them on a crunchy rice cake, add a veggie and you have a filling meal.

I keep cut up chicken breasts in the fridge. I heat up a small portion, throw it in a wrap and add feta cheese and a little dressing or mustard. Takes less than five minutes...