I am terrible!!!! :( *shaking!!*

Options
2»

Replies

• CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Hey, this guy got dropped on his head by his mommy--and not much wrong with him..well, not much anyway.....:tongue:

Tom_Brady_Stetson-thumb.jpg

He's pretty hot! That made me smile! :wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone! I really appreciate the stories. I feel better now! SIGH!! MAN, that's a horrible feeling.

He is definitely no worse for wear! Getting into trouble as always (like tearing the toilet paper into confetti and playing in the dogs water and climbing into the dogs bed, and trying to mow the dog over with his play mower), so I think I am done worrying!! :laugh: :wink:

:heart:
    -Tam
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    awwww!!! hugs mommy I know how you feel too, like everyone else said....we've all been there done that!.....sigh...but yes these little ones are quite resilient ...much more than their momma's and daddy's LOL...thank God!

My first of many many many many...omg many OMG moments was in the doctor's office w/ Nick when he was 12 mths old...just started to walk....and he wanted to play near the little table and chair, my mom was with us....so I went to the see the receptionist and say to my mom, he's fine you don't have to hold his hand mom....and as soon as I turned I hear....OH JESUS NO! and my son screaming.....and tripped (which if my over protective mom aka grammas was holding his hand like she wanted he would have been fine....grrr Ali...still upset over this one and this was 6 yrs ago....his beautiful forehead smack in the corner of the little chair...goose egg...screaming child...panicked mommy, panicked grandmother asking for ice or witch hazel.....(ps...witch hazel is a Godsend!!! it brings down bumps and bruises in like minutes much better than ice, my mom's mom was a nurse...little trick FYI LOL)......

so ya...we've all been there!:ohwell: :cry:

hugs and so happy Jt is back to making messes and having fun!!! woo hoo!.....sigh....LOL
    :heart: !!!
    Ali
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    awwww!!! hugs mommy I know how you feel too, like everyone else said....we've all been there done that!.....sigh...but yes these little ones are quite resilient ...much more than their momma's and daddy's LOL...thank God!

My first of many many many many...omg many OMG moments was in the doctor's office w/ Nick when he was 12 mths old...just started to walk....and he wanted to play near the little table and chair, my mom was with us....so I went to the see the receptionist and say to my mom, he's fine you don't have to hold his hand mom....and as soon as I turned I hear....OH JESUS NO! and my son screaming.....and tripped (which if my over protective mom aka grammas was holding his hand like she wanted he would have been fine....grrr Ali...still upset over this one and this was 6 yrs ago....his beautiful forehead smack in the corner of the little chair...goose egg...screaming child...panicked mommy, panicked grandmother asking for ice or witch hazel.....(ps...witch hazel is a Godsend!!! it brings down bumps and bruises in like minutes much better than ice, my mom's mom was a nurse...little trick FYI LOL)......

so ya...we've all been there!:ohwell: :cry:

hugs and so happy Jt is back to making messes and having fun!!! woo hoo!.....sigh....LOL
    :heart: !!!
    Ali
    Thank you sissy!! Dag nabit! I can't believe we won't be able to meet for coffee tomorrow!! SIGH!!! SOON GIRL!!!!!!

-Tam
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    well i was at the wearhouse department store my daughter miss 2 at the time was trying to get out well she got between the seat and the hand rail i use and tried to get out that way lets say she got all the way through to her chest then got stuck and i was hanging on to her and trying to get her out luckily and finaly after a couple min someone finaly came to help me she was screaming we got her out and i watched her like a hawk from that moment on teach me for looking at clothes while shopping lol
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone! I really appreciate the stories. I feel better now! SIGH!! MAN, that's a horrible feeling.

He is definitely no worse for wear! Getting into trouble as always (like tearing the toilet paper into confetti and playing in the dogs water and climbing into the dogs bed, and trying to mow the dog over with his play mower), so I think I am done worrying!! :laugh: :wink:

-Tam

I'm glad you are feeling better! :flowerforyou: