Late Night Snacking issue! Anyone else?

2»

Replies

• phatvenus
    phatvenus Posts: 3
    I have the exact same problem...it's nice to see all of these posts and know that i'm not alone! I do well with Yogi's Blueberry Slim Life green tea. It is a natural appetite suppressant, and tastes yummy as long as you don't mind the bit of caffeine in it. Drinking 0 calories is better than starting the eating since once I start, there's not much control left.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    My issue as well! I am new here and looking for friends also! I have found that I simply cant be bored! I try to do things with my hands, so they arent used for eating! Also, i love the protein shakes in the evening and add a scoop of fiber to it to give me that "full" feeling.

Grind up fresh fruit, and add a little diet green tea and pour into popsicle molds for a low calorie sweet treat.. and have as many as you want!!

My day starts about noon, and ends about 4am, so the late night snacking truly has a deep meaning for me! lol. I have a few friends that live across the US, so i like to IM with them also when im feeling like eating. Just as long as im busy.. and drinking LOTS of water, i do okay. Dont beat yourself up over it though! You cannot succeed without failure, because NO ONE is perfect! =)
  • this is a major problem for me. i have mild insomnia and when 2 am hits i am ravenous. since i started MFP i haven't but i know it's just a matter of time because if i'm up, i'm thinking about food and fall asleep with a very audible rumbling tummy.
    i saw an ice cream maker at target for $25, and i found a recipe for making fat free frozen greek yogurt. it calls for sugar but i'm sure could be substituted with date-paste or splenda...
    http://allrecipes.com/recipe/frozen-greek-yogurt/
    save calories and dollars at the same time?
This discussion has been closed.