First time

jamdblake4
jamdblake4 Posts: 179
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I'm new to the site I have been working out of a long time and in the Navy full time and had a real weight problem, so much so the I almost lost my career. Now I ahve lose over 50 pounds and work part time as personal trainer for LA Fitness, I found an all armed forces bodybuilding compation in Oct 2008 that I would like to take part in. So I'm here to to keep track of the calories.

Replies

• jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    I'm new to the site I have been working out of a long time and in the Navy full time and had a real weight problem, so much so the I almost lost my career. Now I ahve lose over 50 pounds and work part time as personal trainer for LA Fitness, I found an all armed forces bodybuilding compation in Oct 2008 that I would like to take part in. So I'm here to to keep track of the calories.
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Welcome... this site will definitely help you with your goals. Everyone is soooo supportive and there are lots of good receipes for low cal delicious food.

My son is in the Navy also. He is a MA. It has been a very good experience for him. He is more disciplined than ever before and mature beyond his years.

Welcome and good luck in the competition in Oct. (We know you will be in it!!!!)
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    01welcome7jb.gif

Welcome, Navy! My DH is retired [AD-E8 after 22 years]
This discussion has been closed.