Join My Weekly Weigh In!!!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• LilyBugsMommy
    LilyBugsMommy Posts: 109 Member
    Options

Down 23 lbs now since I started MFP in Feb, yay!
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    YOU HAVE A GREAT ATTITUDE! YOU WILL REACH YOUR GOALS...JUST REMEMBER " ROME WASN'T BUILT IN ONE DAY"! :)

Hey,

I generally weigh myself every Tuesday.

Today I am 248 lbs, no difference since last week, but that is okay because my week hasn't been the greatest for eating well :)

Hopefully, I will lose at least 1 lb for next Tuesday! I think this thread may help to keep me on track, thank you!!

April :)
  • neoblues856
    Options
    Hey :) I like this idea! Ill play along.
    My current weight as of sunday (my weigh in day) was 174.
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Ill be back to do mine tomorrow.
  • deiaendlein
    deiaendlein Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiii, I just joioned MFP and would like to join in. I began with losing on my own with 176 at some point at the end of 2009. Ups and downs but I am stable at 165 now (2lbs since i started MFP 2 weeks ago)

Current weight 165
    july 26 goal 155
    august 14 goal 149
    december 19 final goal 120
    8537309.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Elixandra
    Options
    Well im a bit discouraged this morning. I started 30 day shred last week. And I was hoping to lose weight. I gained a lb. So what am I doing wrong? Did I gain muscle or was eating most to all of my workout cals bad? I havnt gained anything since I have been on this diet so it upsets me a bit that working out didnt do anything for me so far.

cw 189.2
  • taniux88
    taniux88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!
    last tuesday weight 159.1
    this morning weight 156.7 yay!! 2.4 pounds lost
  • Elixandra
    Options
    YAY! Did my weigh in today. Im down that lb that I gained. So that makes me happy :D
  • LilyBugsMommy
    Options
    Okay, I don't know if anyone is following this thread anymore or not, but I am back!

I had a medical condition surprise me and I have had a lot of other things going on in my life.

I am back to an almost normal schedule now. I cannot go to the gym at this point, but I do try to get out for a walk everyday.

I am starting fresh today with an updated weighin. I have gained back 12 lbs over the last few months due to lack of exercise and horrendous eating habits. That has stopped as of today!

Hope to see more people on here. It isn't just about posting when we do well, it is about posting and tracking all the time and understanding that there will be set backs and bumps in the road. We just need to keep going :)
  • gabrielleshannonhatt
    Options
    starting weight before joining mfp: 223
    starting weight on mfp: 211
    current weight:207.6
  • LilyBugsMommy
    Options
    Weight today: 252.6
    Down 1.2 lbs this week, yay!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!