Paging one ALI!! Ali......please report to Tam....STAT!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I was trying to watch Only You on WE.....and it was the scene with O Solo Mio as they are on the gondolas in Venice...and the stupid cable was acting up. I mean, it's a travesty!!!!! NO ONE ruins O Solo Mio!

Oh, on a side note....History Detectives looks gooood tonight. The 10pm one has bullets that MAY have killed Bonnie and Clyde!! OOOOOHH AHHHHHH!!!!!!

Hugs! LOVE YA GIRL!:heart:
-Tam

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    I was trying to watch Only You on WE.....and it was the scene with O Solo Mio as they are on the gondolas in Venice...and the stupid cable was acting up. I mean, it's a travesty!!!!! NO ONE ruins O Solo Mio!

Oh, on a side note....History Detectives looks gooood tonight. The 10pm one has bullets that MAY have killed Bonnie and Clyde!! OOOOOHH AHHHHHH!!!!!!

Hugs! LOVE YA GIRL!:heart:
    -Tam
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    AWWWWW!!! I WANT CABLE!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Sowwwy J....I didn't realize you don't have cable!! I wouldn't want to brag TOO much about the Bonnie and Clyde bullets...I mean, it does sound WAYYY cool!!!:tongue:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Ali, don't you know what STAT means?????:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :grumble: :grumble:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Sowwwy J....I didn't realize you don't have cable!! I wouldn't want to brag TOO much about the Bonnie and Clyde bullets...I mean, it does sound WAYYY cool!!!:tongue:

ooooo solo mio!!!!.....one of the o'time greats....you want I should serenade you sis????

and thanks for reminding me....I missed it two weeks in a row!!! aw man.... I never get to watch nothin!!!
    lol...but BONNIE AND CLYDE....love them, and I'm saving my frozen blueberry yogurt for it woo hoo!!!

hugs and thanks for the reminder sweetie!!!
    ali...
  • ali106
    Options
    Ali, don't you know what STAT means?????:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :grumble: :grumble:

sorry your cyber nephew and my cooking extravaganza has been keeping me busy all day LOL

I made fajitas for supper all while I made sunday gravy (w/ meatballs etc...)...on a saturday I know lol...but tom we're having my mom's bday bbq thingy and gotta have our pasta! lol....and I made tirimasu, pasta salad, potato salad, marinated the meats and veggies.....oh first I did like two shopping trips ...cleaned the house....oh and before that took Nick to the park....whew....LOL...I'm beat...I need a glass of wine anyone want to join me?!...LOL

hugs!
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options

sorry your cyber nephew and my cooking extravaganza has been keeping me busy all day LOL

I made fajitas for supper all while I made sunday gravy (w/ meatballs etc...)...on a saturday I know lol...but tom we're having my mom's bday bbq thingy and gotta have our pasta! lol....and I made tirimasu, pasta salad, potato salad, marinated the meats and veggies.....oh first I did like two shopping trips ...cleaned the house....oh and before that took Nick to the park....whew....LOL...I'm beat...I need a glass of wine anyone want to join me?!...LOL

hugs!

You made Tirimasu? OMG! That is a dish I'd eat the WHOLE pan of! mmm I'd join you for a slice of tirimasu, skip the wine. lol
  • TamTastic
    Options
    MMMMMMMMMmmm tiramisu!!! MANNNN!! I will dream of tiramisu!!

Enjoy your family bbq thingie....I mean, I GUESS I understand why you can't meet up with me, even though I will be in the Boston burbs!! I'll be ok.....................sniff..............no really.............Im fine!!! :wink:

Wine does sound goooood!!!!!!

Gonna be able to stay awake for History Detectives????:laugh:

HUGS!
  • ali106
    Options
    oh it looks good Crystal LOL....:tongue: If we weren't having a big party tomorrow...I'd be in that bad boy in a minute! lol...and send you a piece too boo!!:tongue:

lol
    hugs!
    Ali
  • ali106
    Options
    MMMMMMMMMmmm tiramisu!!! MANNNN!! I will dream of tiramisu!!

Enjoy your family bbq thingie....I mean, I GUESS I understand why you can't meet up with me, even though I will be in the Boston burbs!! I'll be ok.....................sniff..............no really.............Im fine!!! :wink:

Wine does sound goooood!!!!!!

Gonna be able to stay awake for History Detectives????:laugh:

HUGS!

good thinking sis.....I'll be zzzzzzzzzzzzzing if I have wine!..................lol thanks for always having my back girl! lol OH hey you could always come by....we're like 45 from boston....lol...south shore....just putting it out there LOL......hey I'm gonna pm you we need to make plans to hook up I have a few ideas :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :heart:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hey Ali girl..how was your party?? I hope you had fun! Next time we will meet up for sure!!

I actually splurged a bit at the shower yesterday and had shrimp scampi over linguine!!! MMMM! And even a piece of cake!! GASP!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OH and a glass of pinot grigio too!! Oh and some Italian bread and salad!

Good thing I got in a good workout before we went!!! :wink: :wink:

Hugs!! Love ya!! :heart:
    -Tam