Hi, Im New

jenjen84
jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, my new is Jen and I am 24 year old. I am married to a wonderful man named Marc and we have two beautiful daughters together, Makayla who is 3.5 and Lena who is 2. We live in Batavia, IL and I need to lose weight. I started at 245 pounds in July of 2006, went down to 180 in September of 2007 and then went back up to 205 in July of 2008. I started working out and eating healthier on July 23rd, 2008 and as of August 2nd I am at 193 pounds, so that is really exciting, my ultimate goal is 140 pounds, so here is to losing weight and being healthy!

Replies

• jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    Hi, my new is Jen and I am 24 year old. I am married to a wonderful man named Marc and we have two beautiful daughters together, Makayla who is 3.5 and Lena who is 2. We live in Batavia, IL and I need to lose weight. I started at 245 pounds in July of 2006, went down to 180 in September of 2007 and then went back up to 205 in July of 2008. I started working out and eating healthier on July 23rd, 2008 and as of August 2nd I am at 193 pounds, so that is really exciting, my ultimate goal is 140 pounds, so here is to losing weight and being healthy!
  • Dmprbst
    Dmprbst Posts: 45 Member
    Good evening, it's a really great site and the people are really friendly.
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey !:happy:
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    welcome.
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :smile: Welcome. I'm in about the same boat as you. I weighed 235 pounds two years ago and got down to 200. I put back on 14 pounds over the last year so here I am looking to lose 55 more pounds. I put my goal at 150 but if I could lose a little more that would be great! This site is wonderfully addicting and very motivational so I know we'll all get to our goal weight eventually.:flowerforyou:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.