buying HRM hopefully today. ????

Options
I know we have chatted to death about the different HRM, but I was looking at some different one and was hoping some of you had them and could tell me if they are worth it?

The Mio has two that I was looking at,
Select Petite and the Classic sport select (both available in pink)

Then the Nike Imara

Of course I really want the Polar Fll or even the F6, but for the price, I was wondering how these other ones compared?

Thanks, SM

Replies

• StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    I know we have chatted to death about the different HRM, but I was looking at some different one and was hoping some of you had them and could tell me if they are worth it?

The Mio has two that I was looking at,
    Select Petite and the Classic sport select (both available in pink)

Then the Nike Imara

Of course I really want the Polar Fll or even the F6, but for the price, I was wondering how these other ones compared?

Thanks, SM
  • natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I've got Polar F11- LOVE it!
    You could get it at ****s sporting goods for $170 and try it for up to 90 days. You could exchange it to less expensive F6 if you'll not be using all the functions. But mine is definitely a keeper.
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    I've got Polar F11- LOVE it!
    You could get it at ****s sporting goods for $170 and try it for up to 90 days. You could exchange it to less expensive F6 if you'll not be using all the functions. But mine is definitely a keeper.

I bet, that would be my unltimate goal. I went around today again looking, and none of the stores around here really carry anything and if they do it is just a couple with no real selection. Even our sport stores don't have much of anything. I went into one store that I think had one, a nike one, but the lady was just stupid and wouldn't even let me look at the paper work so I could see what the functions were. She was afraid she wouldn't be able to get the paperwork back in. So I was just like "I guess you don't want to sell it then" and walked away.

I know I can buy on line, but I just wanted to actually touch one and see what they were like first.
    Thanks
  • natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I bought mine at D-i-c-k-s-sporting goods. There were plenty to choose from
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Because I really want the Polar F11 but I don't want to do it on line unless a great price came up, so I just picked up a cheaper Mio for now on Ebay and then later when my husband and I head into the real town down the hill we can look for one down there. This way he can buy it for me also and make him feel all warm inside. He he he :laugh:
    Thanks,
    Anyone else have the Mio classic?