Something clicked

Options
oddyogi
oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
I don't know what's happened with me. Sure, there have been many times in my life where I've been motivated to lose weight, and I thought, "This is it.. this is the time that I push through it and reach my goals," and then the same thing would happen.. I would lose momentum, and eventually stop. Or, I would reach a weight or level that wasn't my goal and settle. Not this time.

This time, I have REASONS. Not only will losing weight (losing FAT) get me into shape and looking good, I will feel better. I will be more confident standing next to my husband who currently weighs 20 pounds less than me. I can't wait to improve my mile and a half time for my AF PT test. I can't wait to get in shape ENOUGH to do Insanity. And once it's all said and done.. once I reach my goal.. I can finally try to get pregnant again.. and this time around I won't be stressed out.

The past few months, even when I was dieting before I was pregnant, I was anxious and depressed half the time. I won't go into the reasons, but I was lying in bed at night with thoughts I couldn't get out of my head.

Now I lie in bed at night and can't stop thinking about happy thoughts and my future. I'm so elated. I think I had an epiphany.. and included in the epiphany is the motivation, willpower, strength, and courage to go through with my health and fitness plan. I don't just think I will do it.. I know for a FACT that in a couple months' time, I WILL be under 140 lbs and I WILL be able to run a mile and a half in under 13 minutes (fast for me--I've always been a slow runner), and I WILL be doing Insanity and not dying!

Now if I could just get some sleep.

Replies

• crystal10584
    Options
    I know how that goes... I've been trying to lose weight for the longest time but now, I have great reasons.

good luck to you... since we're friends on here, I look forward to seeing you're "prashley lost x lbs since her last weigh in"!!

Woot!!:bigsmile: