Halfway to my goal (with pics)..38 lbs down!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Lkbaker
    Lkbaker Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!! I am just geting back at it and have done similar changes. It will be awesome to start seeing results. I am 5'7" and my start weight was 205, my CW is 186 and I just got my Wii balance board yesterday, so this AM I did 35 min with my Wii and when the kids go down for nap, I am planning on doing my Slim in 6 workout and then a walk this evening. Hopefully I will start seeing the scale move again. I have been a a standstill for a while. Just getting a routine has been a challange for me. I also have cut out pop (even diet-that's all I drank before) and have at least 8-10 glasses of water a day. Hopefully I will see some real results soon :) You are such an inspiration !! Great Job- You look Great !
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Congratulations....it's amazing what focus and determination can do. I applaud your success. You look GREAT! You look nowhere near 177 girl. You look way smaller. :)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look great. What a difference that 38 lbs made. You are well on your way to hitting that goal. Keep it up!!!
  • syates83
    syates83 Posts: 87
    Options
    You look great, unbelievable transformation!
  • jscimeca
    jscimeca Posts: 66
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Keep it up, you'll definitely get to your goal!
  • raycee3
    raycee3 Posts: 3
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for breaking down what is working for you! :smile:
  • ashleyplus3
    ashleyplus3 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing - quite an inspiration! And what a PRECIOUS little girl! Keep on going - sounds like you got this. :wink:
  • pinme13
    pinme13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing keep up the great work! You look awesome!
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so great! I just gave birth to my daughter a little over year ago .. I gained 50 pounds during my pregnancy and now I have lost 64 pounds! :) Great job momma! :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Ahhh...look at your smile! Love it, you look very happy and proud! WTG girlie!!!!

Can I say that you look younger as well as slimmer!

ETA~ I just read your profile. I also work with kiddos with autism as well as I have a son with autism.:love:
  • bizarro06
    Options
    You look amazing! I am so happy for you.

Can you share with us how you have been able to be this successful?

Thank you :)
  • pumkin72083
    Options
    You look great !!
  • jennro7781
    jennro7781 Posts: 208
    Options
    GREAT job!! You look younger!! Keep it up!! :)
  • bmorebatman
    bmorebatman Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    you are soooo pretty! AND have a really great butt!
    you glow girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!