10 day NSV from 30 day shred!

Options
blh_1010
blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
So I started Jillians 30 day shred...measurements from 10 days ago compared to last nights...5.5 inches difference! :) 3 inches from my waist and 2.5 from my hips! :) (just measured my thighs and arms for the first time last night so we will see the difference that is making as well by next week.) Level 2 started last night...I will be keeping track of my measurements throughout the shred to see the difference it will make :)

If you have done the shred lets see those inches you lost totaled up here :)

Replies

• arw3b3
    arw3b3 Posts: 52
    Options
    I am currently on day 8 of the shred but I had to take a break last week because I was sick. From the beginning of week 1 to the beginning of week 2 I lost a total of 4.75 inches. Looking forward to getting back into it today. One more week of level 1 then on to level 2.

Keep up the good work!!!!
  • neyes67
    neyes67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I love 30 Day Shred ... I lost almost 13 pounds and 16 inches total all over my body as my final results the first time I did it (Feb - March) I did the workout 30 days straight (only skipped one day due to a mini vacation but picked it up the next day) which I feel is the best way to get the best results in addition to eating healthy and drinking lots of water. I also added 30 minutes of cardio 3-5 days per week for probably 2-3 weeks during this time.

I plan to start round 2 of 30 Day Shred next Monday to see how many inches I can shred this time around.

Keep Up The Good Work ...you won't regret it:wink:
  • lolareina
    lolareina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started day one of it today. I will let you all know what my progress is. Godd luck to everyone!!!!!!
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Good job! I am on Level 1, Day 6 and have only noticed that I feel stronger and walk better. My endourance is not where I think it should be, and I have not lost or gained any weight nor have my measurements changed at this point, but it is still early!
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Your results are awesome!!

After my first 10 days, I lost 1 inch off of my waist and 1 from my hips along with 4 lbs. After the second 10 days, I lost an additional 1/2 inch from both my waist and hips, along with another 2 lbs I believe. I definitely look more toned up too all over!

I am on day 4 of level 3 today, and I can NOT wait for the final results after 30 days!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!