NSV first bikini

Options
isabelk
isabelk Posts: 153 Member
I'm turning 39 this month, so it's my 'fortieth year'. I'm sort of stalled halfway to my goal range (I'm 20 down, 15 to go). I'm having surgery on my leg next week, so there's little motivation to start working out. My job ends this week and I was looking forward to adding workouts to my life. I'm short, and my top half is two sizes smaller than my bottom half.

NSV: I got my first bikini yesterday. I tried it on, and I thought I looked great. I can't wait to take my 'befores' for 30 day shred. I'm pretty sure that I'll be wearing the same size 10-15 pounds from now, from past experience with this old body.Yet I'm feeling pretty hot, and I'm loving this body. I can't wait to be smokin' and I can't wait to post my 'afters'.

MFP, thanks for giving a 40's, post-baby woman the knowledge to love her body. I never thought I'd have this confidence and pride on this side of the 'overweight BMI'. I'm 5'4", ~150lbs and my goal is 130-140. I thought I'd be happy at my goal, surprise: happy starts along the way. FIRST BIKINI. World, meet my tummy!

Replies

• kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!! I am turning 39 this Saturday........and OMW you sound exactly like I do! GO HOTT MAMAS!!! :D
  • isabelk
    isabelk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!! I am turning 39 this Saturday........and OMW you sound exactly like I do! GO HOTT MAMAS!!! :D

Thanks, kykykenna!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!