Completed Ripped in 30 *pics*

Options
Ok, so I did Ripped in 30 for 1 month. I did it 6 days/week and on the 7th day I walked a few miles with my double stroller, cleaned my house, etc. I also stayed under my calorie goal every day. So...here are pics. I promised myself I'd post them if I completed it. I don't see much difference, but I lost about 2" off my waist and an inch off my hips. I lost 3lbs in the 4 weeks, too.

Before
1BeforeFront.jpg
2BeforeSide.jpg

After
1Week4Front.jpg
2Week4Side.jpg

Replies

• alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    omg! you look fabulous girl! your hard work has paid off. congrats!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I've seen that people have posted pictures before...but where? I never see any. :(
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I've seen that people have posted pictures before...but where? I never see any. :(
  • ldon37
    ldon37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great job! Way to stick with it! Your waist is definitely smaller with more definition in the "after" pics. You should be proud!
  • peimomof2
    peimomof2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You may not see the difference, but i certainly can. Great job!! :):smile:
  • jmanthei98
    jmanthei98 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I see a diference, especially in the upper abs!!! Nice work! I just bought my own copy. I think I might try it today. Keep up the great work, girl!
  • mislove68
    mislove68 Posts: 240
    Options
    I see the difference congrats!!! Are you going to go threw it again? I would and just increase cardio as well.
  • catniss
    catniss Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm with the others---I ABSOLUTELY see a difference!!! Major kudos to you!!
  • haylayne81
    Options
    Way to go! I ordered it Friday! Can't wait to do it!
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I definitely see a difference. Keep up the great work!
  • poohbear2676
    Options
    I agree, I can see more definition in your upper abs and you looks GREAT!!! Good Job for sticking to it!!!
  • MaKisMom
    MaKisMom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thank you :-). I don't see a big difference in the pics, but yesterday...my favorite pre-preggo jeans did up and I didn't have to hold my breath all day to wear them!!!

I'm not going to do it again right now, my knees are killing me and need a break. I'm going to do lots more walking now that it's nice out and I'll probably start it up again in a month or so once my joints are healed. It's definitely worth it, though, if you stick with it. I didn't take pics of my arms and legs, but those are what I can really see the definition in. Most days I wanted to kill Jillian, but she does the job!!