Day 1 of 30 day Shred

Options
I have always been overweight and have seen lots of peoples success on MFP with this program. So this past weekend I decided to do the 30 day shred. Today was day one. It was hard but it felt so good. I will probably not say that tomorrow since I will be sore:laugh: . After the 30 days will post my results along with pics.

Replies

• kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Best wishes on your 30DS journey! Jillian is killer but she knows her stuff! You'll be amazed at how much stronger you'll feel within a week!
  • randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    After just 5 days you will feel brilliant and will be able to do it a lot easier. i have 3 more days on lever 1 then moving onto level 2! eeeeek!
  • Jenn1254
    Jenn1254 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You will likely be sore the first couple of days. Probably even feel like there is no way you can do another day without taking a break. That's how I felt. Just keep going everyday (or whatever schedule you set up). By day four or five, it was like all the pain and sore muscles disappeared.
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    After just 5 days you will feel brilliant and will be able to do it a lot easier. i have 3 more days on lever 1 then moving onto level 2! eeeeek!

Great job and good luck on level two! I am 4 days into it and it is soooooo much harder than level one. My sister has done all three levels and claims that level two is the hardest of them all!
  • randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    well after a week on Level 1 i feel like my clothes are much looser already! loving it! thats all the motivation i need!!! :o)
  • AngieMMc
    AngieMMc Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 7 of the Shred for me and I am much stronger than I was on Day 1. It's still really hard for me though. At the end of that 27 minutes I am drenched in sweat and have jello legs and arms! The soreness for me went away by Day 4. Jillian is a BEAST and I am scared to move on to Level 2 with what everyone is saying about it LOL