"H20" Seventy Days of Shredding those EGGGstra Pounds Week 9

Options

Replies

• JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    April Fabulous pictures!

Challenges - Week 9 - have it scheduled for tomorrow night
    and - already have a new training strategy for my walks scheduled but tomorrow is just an assessment day so will check out the trainer bob video cardio then :-) aftermy interval training tonight I will try to get some yoga in
    - for colorful foods we had a lovely sald for dinner last night and think I will repeat that tonight
    :-)
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    April Fabulous pictures!

Challenges - Week 9 - have it scheduled for tomorrow night
    and - already have a new training strategy for my walks scheduled but tomorrow is just an assessment day so will check out the trainer bob video cardio then :-) aftermy interval training tonight I will try to get some yoga in
    - for colorful foods we had a lovely sald for dinner last night and think I will repeat that tonight
    :-)
  • emilysebastian
    emilysebastian Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    For the moment, I am just bumping for later.

But I did want to throw in there--APRIL... I LOVE the pics!!! You did a wonderful job and your niece must be so pleased :bigsmile:
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Pinky, I got my pretty!! :heart:

5614190756_dbcc634f15.jpg
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I gained again, in fact it has pushed me to start counting points of a pound, I am now 151.2
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    For the moment, I am just bumping for later.

But I did want to throw in there--APRIL... I LOVE the pics!!! You did a wonderful job and your niece must be so pleased :bigsmile:

Thank you.. and yes she is very pleased.. ;) She and her boyfriend both where extremely happy.. and loved it that i only charged 35
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Pinky, I got my pretty!! :heart:

5614190756_dbcc634f15.jpg

Yay! *happy dance* Thank you for supporting my shop!

I love seeing all of the good happy thoughts in here. This week just seems to be bursting with positive energy. Let's keep this up!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Had a busy Tuesday... worked all day, out at 5:15 and headed out for a run. Had a two miler on the books which was nice since the sun was shining really bright and that always seems to make things more fun! After that I showered quickly and headed to choir practice. I hate that they scheduled it on Tuesday's the last couple weeks... too busy!!! But I did that and now I'm home watching Biggest Loser and finishing my calories for the day. Still a snack to go, not sure what it will be yet, but I've got lots of stuff in the house... feeling lazy only running two miles today, is that normal? Also I almost laughed out loud at myself tonight. I saw my stash of Girl Scout cookies and thought about having some (I have cals left anyway) but said "no, I don't think I'll have cookies tonight.."!!!! Who the heck does that/????? I never turn down yummy cookies... or at least I never did before!

So yes, I still have cookies left, the sun was beautiful today, and I still have calories left for a nice snack... overall, a stellar day!
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    Last weigh-in must have been a fluke for me, as I'm back up those two pounds to 169. I did cheat last week and got on the scale the day after to "confirm" the 167 (I know, I felt guilty for breaking my promise) and the scale said 169.4. So I'm up, but I'm down...*shrug*. It did say my body fat has gone down 1% from last week, and my inches were either maintaining or slightly smaller from last week, so I think those are both wins.

Somehow I ended up taking a one week vacation from exercise. I haven't done anything in at least the last week. I think this week's weigh-in shows that exercising really is important.

Happy reminders for Wednesday...I got my two businesses involved in Facebook giveaways and already the response is great, my new exchanged glasses are on the truck to be delivered, and it is a lovely, breezy, overcast day.

OH, and the weigh-in log has been updated. Sorry I only seem to remember to update it on Wednesday when I need to plug my info in! :laugh: I can't believe we're almost done!!
  • casey_when_u_go
    casey_when_u_go Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm checking in for the week, been soooo busy:smile:
    I completed the 100 mile challenge whilst also completing my first Half Marathon, woohoo!!
    The course was re-measured after the event and found to be 0.3 miles too long:noway: , and my adjusted time was 2hrs 20mins which I am really pleased with.
    I am totally chilling out this week, then back to training on Saturday, I'm having my first swimming lesson as my triathlon is now only 7 weeks away!
    I think I have lost 2.5 lbs since I last posted? I'm fairly certain I updated the log, I will check later.
    Hope everyone is well, April, I love the photos!
    Casey x
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    Wow Casey, congrats on your half marathon!! That's awesome (except for the whole too long course thing, oy!).
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    Next time I whine about being lazy and lethargic, remind me of how awesome I feel now as I'm home from my 2.6+ mile run this evening. Had planned on eating a scrumptious apple afterwards, but one had a yucky dent/break in the skin, and one had a worm hole. :/ Special K Chocolatey Delight, here I come!
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the half, Casey! What an awesome accomplishment!

Pinky, you have to remember that you were being lazy and lethargic because you weren't being active too! It goes hand in hand. I'm glad you got back out there. And I'm glad that you're getting awesome feedback on FB!!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    I have my 10K this weekend coming....looking forward to it, although after my walking at the zoo and my hip seizing after, I'm also a little nervous!
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Sorry for not being such a group leader lately. Ive been busy with work, enjoying the beautiful weather. Working on spring cleaning, and my photography has begun to kick off. Im sure ill stay busy all season long. I will keep up with our h20 group, and ill stay active a much as I can. Ive gotten off track with my chaotic life here lately.. Hoping to get my butt back on track. But thats usually when i lose the most weight.. :) yay.. Well Im out of here. Have a beautiful day everyone.!
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    I'm checking in for the week, been soooo busy:smile:
    I completed the 100 mile challenge whilst also completing my first Half Marathon, woohoo!!
    The course was re-measured after the event and found to be 0.3 miles too long:noway: , and my adjusted time was 2hrs 20mins which I am really pleased with.
    I am totally chilling out this week, then back to training on Saturday, I'm having my first swimming lesson as my triathlon is now only 7 weeks away!
    I think I have lost 2.5 lbs since I last posted? I'm fairly certain I updated the log, I will check later.
    Hope everyone is well, April, I love the photos!
    Casey x

Wow ! good going and congratulations! I am trying to walk a half -marathon and though I think I can walk it am sure my time will be over the 4 hour limit so I am very impressed with your 2h 20 time!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Finished the 100 mile challenge today during my 6 mile training run! Did some sprints, so it was tough, but felt pretty good after. Then had a million errands, including a massage which was my birthday present to myself!!! My son also got braces on today among other things...

Now I'm exhausted and sore from the massage... I'll feel better tomorrow I'm sure. I hope so since tomorrow's my birthday and my hubby will be home to spoil me!!! His folks and Grandma just got home from their winter in Florida, so we'll go see them as well. I thought about going tonight, but even sitting up is just draining me right now! This will be the last birthday I have... LOL... 39 forever!!!

Oh, and my weigh in was this morning... not bad, but not the best either.. whatever, I'll take it! Down 0.6 this week.
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    happy early birthday to you Nikster girl! Hope its a happy one. Don't let the number scare you...it is NOT old! :flowerforyou:
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    Cee, you're phenomenally right. It is a push me pull you relationship.

fitterpam, yay for your 10K! Don't stress too much about it, just do what you can and if your hip hurts slow down and focus on finishing. Simply crossing the finish line is beyond wonderful and an accomplishment to celebrate!

AprilVal, don't apologize for not being in here, you're doing fantastic things for yourself! I love seeing how you're booking photo sessions left and right. You should also think of your photo taking as exercising, since you have to position yourself in all different kinds of wonky angles to get that just right shot.

JeninBelguim, you're going to rock your half marathon, and I've got great confidence in you that you'll come in within the timeframe. You've logged 117.8 miles! Those 13.1 are just going to fly by.

Nikstergirl, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! How's your son's mouth feeling? I had braces and I remember feeling absolutely awful those first couple of days, especially when I got this crazy pistol system installed...it was right before Thanksgiving and I could only barely get down soggy stuffing and mashed taters. :laugh: Oh, memories! Don't forget to drink some extra water tonight to flush out all of the stuff that your maseuse loosened up for you. And Nursee is right, 39 is NOT old! One of my best friends and sevral of my other close friends are all turning 40 this year, and none of them are old. It is all a mindset!

Happy Thursday everyone! Had a good day. It was my first shift back at my old scrapbooking store, and I had a great time. I got extended 3 hours and I was working with another "vinage" employee returning to the store (she interviewed me and was my manager back in the day) and we were laughing so hard we were crying! I had a lot of fun and it was really easy getting back into the swing of things. My hands are covered in paint pen marks and smudges, a take-home decoration I forgot about. :laugh: Hazard of the trade! After dinner I hit the track again and had a good 2.75 mile jaunt. I think I'm going to start a ticker just as a "let's add up the numbers" thing. I'd like to see how many I can rack up.
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    NIKSTER- HAVE A FABULOUS BIRTHDAY!!!! :-)

or in Dutch children's style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQKl1sMGhIk&feature=related