New addition to the website

Options
Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me... don't want to jump into dieting right away, just want to see where your diet has failed you by seeing the calorie consumption you did prior to dieting and then changing based on what your comfort level is?... anyone trying this or has? Then I was wondering did you suceed, still working on it, or dumb way to start!!

Replies

• MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    It's not dumb at all. I say you signing up on this site is the first step in the right direction. If you need to start out by just logging everything you eat, and being honest about it to get a good idea of your starting point, I think that's fine. Then you can gradually start making corrections or modifications to fit your goals. It's such an eye opener just getting used to knowing the calories you consumed before joining - at least that's how it was for me. Then, start slow. It's not a race to the finish line. You want healthy weight-loss, that you can actually maintain and follow through with. So, browse around the forums. Make some new and motivating friends. Check out other's food diaries to get new ideas for your own meals. Take it a step at a time and you'll soon have your own success story ;)

Feel free to add me as a friend if you want.