HELP....please

Options
someone kick my butt! I can't seem to figure out why I don't want to do anything lately. I have no get up and go I don't want to exercise and all I want to do is eat! It is going to become a problem soon! Have any of you had this happen? If so what did you do to get back on track? Well gotta go grocery shopping and not looking forward to it. Let me know if you have any ideas! I don't want to gain all I've lost back. Alot of people I started with here are gone and I don't know many of the ones on here. I need to find some motivation somewhere! Thanks, in advance for anything you can share with me to keep me going.

Replies

• kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    someone kick my butt! I can't seem to figure out why I don't want to do anything lately. I have no get up and go I don't want to exercise and all I want to do is eat! It is going to become a problem soon! Have any of you had this happen? If so what did you do to get back on track? Well gotta go grocery shopping and not looking forward to it. Let me know if you have any ideas! I don't want to gain all I've lost back. Alot of people I started with here are gone and I don't know many of the ones on here. I need to find some motivation somewhere! Thanks, in advance for anything you can share with me to keep me going.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Oh how I need the same kick in the butt. I have been that way all summer. It is very depressing. I have only gained 3 lbs but I would rather see it going the opposite direction. Could definately use some help in this too.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I hear ya
    I don't know if it's the summer/heat....but I'm dragging lately!
    It's NOT easy but get moving..once I start exc...I can usually stick with it and get in a good work-out
    ONLY keep healthy foods in the house....make it impossible to pig out on junk

((HUGS)) and oh and a KICK in the behind!!!!!!
    Kim
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I had the same problem for a couple of months. Had to be to work early all the time for one reason or another. By the time I got back to where I could work out in the morning I didn't want to. What got me motivated to get things going again was I told a friend & my husband that I wanted to run in the 5k run next June where I live. I have never done anything like that and need to get in shape real quick. Well, it won't be quick but I figure I've got 10 months to drop what weight I can so I can do this thing. I'm hoping to be around 170/175 by then. I know I can't run a 5k at 200 pounds, that's for sure!
    I guess verbally telling someone my goal helps because people are now going to watch for me to fulfill that goal.:smile:

OBTW...here's another kick in the butt!