formerly from other workout forums giving this a try...

Options
Hello all,

quick intro: I'm a 35 year old Male, 6' 1" currently weighing 187.4

after getting "pissed" at myself for gaining 2lbs I was 187.4 on March 25th and jumped up to 189lbs on April 7th I decided to SERIOUSLY count my calories so I downloaded this app and have been tracking my foods and I am now mad at myself for not using this SOONER! I am so addicted to the app and look forward to inputting my entries and workouts.

I am looking to go down to 175lbs and see if I can reduce this little pot belly of mine (I know you can't spot reduce fat) I've worked out vigorously since the beginning of this year and was wondering why I wasn't getting the results that I've seen others get in 1 month or 3 months well I figured it out and it was my diet! I thought I was smart counting calories in my head but boy was I wrong! Well that is all, just wanted to say hi and keep inspiring me.

edit: I started my new "diet" on 04/08/11 and I am already back down to 187.4.

edit 2: your right I started my new lifestyle change not diet, diet is an ugly word lol.

Replies

• crazymama2two
    Options
    disclaimer: you are not on a diet. you are on a lifestyle change and you'll kick this in the *kitten* totally :D
  • nursedianne
    nursedianne Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    welcome......i was using another site too! I love this one and you can download it to your phone!
  • djhavoc
    djhavoc Posts: 43
    Options
    Yes you are correct much better way of wording it.