I miss being drunk.....

Options
2»

Replies

• weezielesa
    Options
    Cheers to all of this!!! Summer is coming and CAMPING is on!! Tons of 12oz curls will be coming very soon. :drinker:
    However... we plan to do more hiking to override the yummy beverages...
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I think it's time to revisit the state of inebriation.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I don`t miss it.

Cause I haven`t stopped yet. smiley-eatdrink048.gif
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Not sure about anyone else,
    but as the fat loss progresses, I become a cheaper and cheaper and cheaper drunk! :laugh: :bigsmile:

Plus you're only 3'6". How much liquor does it really take??? :laugh: :flowerforyou:

:explode: :laugh: I AM PRECISELY 1530MM or 60.25" - the perfect height to kick shins!
    (You have to be nice to me or I'll tell the guys from the guild not to give you any of their Caipirinha lollypops!)

ETA: Oops :noway: that sounded dirty. i'm really just literally talking about lollipops!
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Alcohol was / is the hardest thing for me to cut out. I thought it would be terrible, but now that I've cut out most alcohol for 2 weeks, it hasn't been that bad. I think it helped me get over my little plateau. I had three light beers last night, though.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Oh boy I sure don't! I had one of those cover one eye trying hold the floor down I'm never doing that again nights new years '09, and I haven't!! That was a bad bad night... I still have my booze, but no where near as much.
  • jeyoung03
    jeyoung03 Posts: 83
    Options
    Not sure about anyone else,
    but as the fat loss progresses, I become a cheaper and cheaper and cheaper drunk! :laugh: :bigsmile:

I agree! :)
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Well, get drunk then. :laugh:

:drinker:

Oh Shannon... shock that we both felt compelled to read this post! :drinker:

But I agree.. so have a few drinks!
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I don`t miss it.

Cause I haven`t stopped yet. smiley-eatdrink048.gif

I see we're all here for the same reason (Shannon, Carl, Tango).. love you guys!:bigsmile:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I have found that working out causes me to metabolize alcohol much quicker. After 3 tall beers I am gripping onto the carpet to prevent myself from sliding off the end of the earth.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    You know what we used to say about girls who didn't require much liquor? :drinker: :drinker: :laugh:

Let's date 'em! :bigsmile: